The maintenance has ended and you may now access the game.
This is GM Gremory
We will be undergoing maintenance on February 19th (Fri) to fix the issues that have been encountered after the updates on February 16th (Tue) and to make adjustments to Hero Shakmeh’s skill.
Please check the details below for more information about the upcoming maintenance.
Duration: 2 hour(s)
▶ America Server (UTC -5): February 18th (Thu) 20:00 ~ 22:00
▶ EU Server (UTC +1): February 19th (Fri) 02:00 ~ 04:00
▶ Asia Server (UTC +7): February 19th (Fri) 08:00 ~ 10:00
▶ The following issues will be fixed through this maintenance
– An issue in which the stage is cleared immediately when trying to Transcend Hero Glenwys (occurs even when the battle is not cleared)
– An issue in which Xerah’s Weapon from the ‘World-Devouring Darkness Xerah’ costume appears to be different from the costume illustration.
– An issue with Xerah has been encountered when playing the motions for [Animation] > [Agonized].
– (Android only) An issue in which Hero Kasel’s modeling appears when obtaining the Hero ‘Dark Lord Kasel’
– An issue in which the number of daily charged Entry Tickets & total number of Entry Tickets of ‘Shakmeh’s Helm Decoration’ are shown incorrectly when touching [Portal > Shakmeh].
– An issue in which [Tree of Sin] can’t be attacked when using Roi’s Blade Claw (3rd Skill) in the [Otherworldly Darkness Shakmeh] Dungeon.
▶ Adjustments to the DMG of Hero Shakmeh’s ‘Advent of Despair’ (3rd Skill)
– The DMG of the skill ‘Advent of Despair’ in the PvP contents appeared to be higher than what was intended. Through this maintenance, the skill DMG will be decreased by 70% than what it used to be.
Currently, we’re discussing about the compensation we will be giving out due to the adjustments that will be made to Shakmeh’s skill ‘Advent of Despair’.
We will be announcing the compensation and the details of the maintenance as soon as maintenance is completed.
We offer our sincere apologies and shall strive to provide a more stable gaming environment.