GM Ophelia at your service.
Here is the patch note for March 16th (Wed) update.
※ The screenshots in the Patch Note have been taken in the Test Server.
▶ Arena Sudden Death Effect Changes
– [League of Victory] Tough 50%, Heal Rate -30% effect will be added. (Applied after 0 Seconds)
▶ QoL Improvements
[Raider Growth Buff Pop-up]
– A pop-up will be added where you can check the total added buffs of Raider Growth Buff applied to your account.
[Damage Font Selection and Improvement]
– Improved readability of the new damage font.
– You can change between the new/old font through [Game Settings] > [Battle Option] > [Choose Damage Text Font]
[Ruby Use Permission Pop-up]
– [Game Settings] > [Game Options] > [Omit Ruby Use Confirmation] using this feature, you can skip the consent pop-up when using Rubies that is less than the set threshold
※ Information on Raider Growth Buff Reset
– Starting on March 16th (Wed) maintenance, Raiders who wish to reset Raider Growth Buff due to unintentional Enhancement Level purchase can send an inquiry to the email address below. Please note that this only applies to user’s who spent Rubies to level up the buff.
– During the next maintenance, Rubies spent on leveling the Raider Growth Buff will be refunded. (Buffs obtained by Lil’ Raider Imprinting will not be reset)
(1) Period to be reset: After maintenance January 25th (Tue) ~ Before maintenance March 16 (Wed)
(2) Submission Period: After maintenance March 16th (Wed) ~ Before maintenance March 22 (Tue) 14:59 [UTC+0]
(3) Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
[Improved Scrolling after Equipping a Rune]
– [Runehenge] > [Rune List] After equipping a Rune, the scroll will no longer go back to the top of the list but remain at the page where the Rune was equipped.
[Stamina Pop-up Improved]
– If you are out of stamina after unlocking [Divine Punishment Raid], a pop-up will be shown to use currently owned items to recover stamina.
▶ Rune of Blasphemy Bag Slot Expanded
– [Rune] > [Rune of Blasphemy] Bag slot can be expanded to 300 slots.
▶ Monthly Orvel March Story and Cutscene Added
– A birthday cutscene will be added for Valance (3/20). First birthday March 2022!
– The cutscene of the hero who celebrates his/her first birthday is opened on the hero’s birthday, and rewards can be obtained after watching the cutscene. (You can receive the reward only once.)
▌Special Shop Update
▶ New Package
– Sales Period: After Maintenance March 16th (Wed) ~ Before Maintenance April 19th (Tue)
▶ King’s Pass Season 10
– Sales Period: After maintenance March 16th (Wed) ~ April 17th (Sun) 23:59 [UTC+0]
– Season Period: After maintenance March 16th (Wed) ~ Before maintenance April 19th (Tue)
▶ Breakthrough Packages Removed
– End of Sales: After maintenance March 16th (Wed)
※ Mission rewards that were purchased before the maintenance on March 16 (Wed) and have not been received can be completed and received even after the maintenance.
▶ The Fallen Goblin King Raid
※ At the end of each season, the remaining points will be reset. Unused points will be replaced with ‘Stamina Potion’ distributed via mail.
▶ Raider’s Pledge Penalties Changed
– Raider’s Pledge will be changed according to the changed Challenge Raid boss.
– Increased points obtained via setting Raider’s Pledge penalty in Single Season.
▶ Boss Balance Patch
– Buffed ATK/DEF/HP of Urkak in single mode.
▶ Corrected Typos and Abnormal Operation in Certain Contents
– Fixed camera abnormalities in [Apocalypsion Raid].
– Fixed an issue where Crit DMG and Skill DMG fonts were being displayed incorrectly.
– Fixed an issue where Guild Chat/Whispers were disappearing.
That’s everything for March 2nd update.
Please have fun with KING’s RAID!