– Bug Fix details added as of January 18th 20:25 (PST)
– Added details regarding LINE FRIENDS Raiders as of January 19th 21:45 (PST)
This is GM Dakaris with news about the latest update.
Let’s take a look at what is prepared for the update on January 19th (Tue)!
※ Please note that the screenshots in the Patch Notes have been taken from a test environment and may differ from what you see in-game.
▌ New Hero
▶ January’s New Hero <Incarnation of Destruction, Lucikiel> [LINK]
▶ Added Limited Costume for Lucikiel
– The Grandeur of Destruction Lucikiel costume has been added.
– The costume can be obtained from the ‘First 10 time summon benefits’ for the Lucikiel Step-up Summon.
※ The costume will not receive accumulated bonus effects.
▌ New Costumes
▶ Casual Costume (1st)
– 8 new Casual Costumes (1st) have been added.
– You will be able to obtain 3% more EXP when owning one of these costumes.
– Tanya / Shea / Gremory / Erze
– Morrah / Lucias / Crow / Mitra
▶ Costume Signature Motions Added
“Signature motions for the 2021 Casual Costumes (1st) have been added.”
– Heroes will have specific signature motions even if the costumes are of similar concepts.
– You can check signature motions by going to [Dressing Room] > [See Motions].
▌Improvements / Changes
▶ Hero Special Dungeon – Episode: Riheet & Ripine (Part 2) (Extended) [LINK]
– Event Period: After maintenance on January 5th (Tue) ~ Before maintenance on February 2nd (Tue)
– You will be able to access the [Hero Special Dungeon] >[Episode: Riheet & Ripine] by talking to ‘NPC Riheet’ who will be located at Central Orvel.
– The Dungeons of [Episode: Riheet & Ripine] are divided into 2 parts.
※ If you have played ‘Part 1’ previously, the progress of the ‘Dungeons’ and ‘Send Gift’ will remain unchanged.
– The Dungeons of [Episode: Riheet & Ripine] consist of 14 [Story Dungeons] and 3 [Special Dungeons].
– After you proceed with the Story Dungeon prologue, you will be able to obtain the Heroes Riheet & Ripine (5 Star, Level 50).
– Please check the link above for more details
▶ Improvements to World Boss Content
– World Boss content will be changed so that you will be able to repeatedly battle without entrance limitations.
※ The Battle Period for World Boss content will remain the same as before. (Battle Period: Sunday 07:00 ~ Saturday 06:59)
– The [Daily Participation Reward] will remain the same and will be provided upon ending the first World Boss battle of the day.
– The [Server/World Rankings] will show the accumulated score for the highest damage on a daily basis. (The ranking will take into account every time the highest single battle damage count is updated)
– The reward distribution system for the [Server/World Rankings] will remain the same. (Distributed after calculations have been made every Saturday at 07:00 [PST])
– [Daily Achievements] will be added and rewards will be provided depending on the highest single battle damage score reached on a daily basis.
※ The [Daily Achievement] rewards will only be provided 1 time per stage per day. (Will reset at 07:00 [PST] daily)
▶ World Boss Shop Update
– 3 new World Boss Artifacts have been added.
▶ Draw Rates for Soulstones from Soul Judgement Increased
– There is a higher chance to obtain Soulstones from Soul Judgement.
– The probability for obtaining Soulstones/Ether from Soul Judgement is as follows.
▶ Added the 2nd batch of LINE FRIENDS Raiders & Accessories
“Cute LINE FRIENDS have come to visit as LINE FRIENDS Raiders and Accessories!”
[LINE FRIENDS Raider]
– 4 new LINE FRIENDS Raiders will be available after the update on January 19th (Tue).
※ The Abilities for Legendary Grade ‘JESSICA’ will not be applied when opening Dispatch Battle Loot.
– (JESSICA) Increases Gold gain from battles
※ The Abilities for Legendary Grade ‘LEONARD’ will not show in the UI even when being applied. (The Gold actually consumed will have the 5% discount applied) – [Updated as of January 19th 21:45 (PST)]
※ The second ability of the LINE FRIENDS Raiders will be fixed and cannot be enhanced. (Fixed numbers)
– The 2nd batch of LINE FRIENDS accessories has been added.
– Please check the [Special Shop] January Week 4 Update notice [LINK] for more details on how to obtain LINE FRIENDS Raiders and Accessories.
▶ Enhanced Visibility for the Beginner/Returning Raider Jumping Missions
– Added an effect to show if there is an obtainable reward from the Beginner/Returning Raider Jumping Missions.
▶ Changed the class of monster ‘Lucikiel’
– The class of monster ‘Lucikiel’ has been changed from ‘Warrior > Wizard’ to match the class of Hero ‘Lucikiel’.
▶ Changes to the Orvel background
– The background of Orvel has been changed to the default background version.
[48th Solo Ranking Match – Satria]
▶ Hero Modeling and Skill Fixes
– Fixed an issue where Gremory would be unable to use skills in certain situations.
: Her 1st ~ 4th Skills will still be used in the same way, but the 999 second cooldown for her 1st ~ 3rd Skills will be removed.
– Fixed an issue where Gremorye’s ‘Pochi, bite them! [Light]’ transcendence perk would
not be applied as intended. be applied despite there being more than 1 enemy. [Updated as of January 18th 20:25 (PST)]
– Fixed an issue where the leg of Gremory would appear abnormally.
– Fixed an issue where Artemia’s leg would appear to pierce through her costume when casting [Light’s Judgment] with ‘The Light’s Company Artemia’ costume equipped.
– Fixed an issue where the tooltip for Shea’s “Shea [Dark] / Soulweapon Advancement 1” to match the changes made during the maintenance on January 5th.
– (English ONLY) Fixed an issue with incorrect text in the tooltip for Shea’s ‘Trance (4th Skill)’ and ‘Trance [Dark]’ transcendence perk.
▶ Content Display & Function Fixes
– Fixed an issue where certain products would not appear when selecting the ‘Buy with Rugies’ TAG in the Special Shop.
That was all for the second update of January!