– Additional updates regarding client stabilization has been added. (Updated on July 26th (Mon) 22:43 [PDT])
This is GM Gremory
We’d like to share with you the update list of July 20th (Tue).
※ The screenshots in the Patch Note have been taken in a Test Server.
▌ New Costumes
▶ 2021 Swimsuit Costumes (1st)
– 8 Costumes for 2021 Swimsuit Costumes (1st) will be added.
– You will be able to obtain 3% Gold Boost when owning these Costumes.
– Shakmeh / Dosarta / Requina / Ophelia
– Lucikiel / Estelle / Rodina / Yanne
▶ Costume Signature Motions Added
“Signature motions for the 2021 Swimsuit Costumes (1st) have been added.”
– Heroes will have their own specific signature motions even if the costumes are of similar concepts.
– You can check signature motions by going to [Dressing Room] > [See Motions].
▶ League of Honor Regular Season 14 Open
“The League of Honor Global Regular Season 14 will start after the end of the Pre-season.”
– Regular Season Period: August 1st (Sun) 10:00 ~ September 26th (Sun) 07:59 [PDT]
– Regular Season 14 reward Costumes will have a [Preview] feature.
– 6 new accessories will be added as Regular Season Ranking Rewards. (Legendary x3 / Ancient x3)
– The [Honor Medal Shop] and [Insignia of Honor Shop] will be reset in accordance with the start of Regular Season 14.
– The [Insignia of Honor Shop] item list will be updated.
– You will be able to obtain the Costumes for the Heroes [Kibera, Erze] through the ‘Honor Costume Ticket (Eminence of Elegance)’ & ‘Glaring Honor Costume Ticket (Eminence of Elegance)’.
▶ Client Stabilization
– Latency/Lag Improvements which were updated on the [Guild Conquest – Velkazar] content on June 8th (Tue), July 6th (Tue) will be applied on the Challenge Raid content as well.
– For more details of the client stabilization, please check the post ‘Developer’s Note – June 2021’ [LINK]
[Season 14 Ranking Rewards – New Costumes]
[Season 14 Ranking Rewards – New Accessories]
– [Ascending Arabesque] Crown of Arabesque (Ancient) / Graceful Crown of Arabesque (Legendary)
– [Ascending Arabesque] Glance of Arabesque (Ancient) / Graceful Glance of Arabesque (Legendary)
– [Ascending Arabesque] Flutter of Arabesque (Ancient) / Graceful Flutter of Arabesque (Legendary)
▶ UI Improvements
[Attack Type will be shown within the Hero Profiles]
– The Attack Type will be shown next to the Class of the Heroes, so that the Attack Type of the Heroes are checked easily.
[Name of the Heroes will be shown within the information of the Soulstones]
[Before] & [After]
– The name of the Heroes will be shown within the information of the Soulstones.
▶ The conditions for accessing the Repositorium will be changed
– Battle time needed to open the Repositorium content will be reduced from 5 hours -> 3 hours.
▶ The difficulty level for Viska’s Substory will be lowered
– The difficulty level will be lowered as Viska’s Substory Stage 3 could not be cleared easily.
[64th Party Clear Challenge Raid – Sithrael]
※ Improvements will be made to the Challenge Raid content during the updates on August 3rd (Tue). Please note that the Challenge Raid content will not be open during the period August 2nd (Mon) ~ until the maintenance on August 3rd (Tue).
▶ Hero Modeling and Skill Fixes
– Fixed an issue where Estelle was shown in the portrait of Darkness Costume for Isaiah’s weapon in the Dressing Room.
– Fixed an issue where Lucikiel’s ‘Annihilation Wave/Surge (Skill 2)’ was activated abnormally.
:: An issue in which the Hero moved to enemies located at a long distance
:: An issue in which the Hero dragged enemies located at a long distance
▶ Content Display & Function Fixes
– Fixed an issue where the penalty for leaving battles was not applied after being matched in the League of Honor. (encountered in specific situations)
– Fixed an issue where the Continuous Attendance Rewards from the Guild Attendance Request and the Daily/Weekly Log-in Rewards for Guild members were sent abnormally within the game.
– Fixed an issue where the effect ‘Level of [All Skills] +5’ from the skills of the Technomagic Gears was applied abnormally in some of the Heroes.
That was all for the second update of July!