This is GM Gremory
We’d like to share with you the update list of May 13th (Thu).
※The screenshots in the Patch Notes have been taken in a Test Server.
▶ Hero Balance Adjustments
– Adjusted Heroes: Kasel / Clause
※ The effect ‘Vow of Knights (4th Skill) [Light] – Casting time is greatly boosted.’ is applied as a normal effect when [Vow of Knights (4th Skill)] is activated, but does not show up on the Skill description.
▶ Substory – Roi (Part 1)
“Roi heads to the Tower of Sage with Cleo to save Kasel and Frey. Sins and revengeful spirits that have been following Roi from his darkest past… Check out Roi’s hidden past and the choices he makes in order to save his friends through Roi’s Substory! (Part 1)”
– The 8th Substory, Swift Assassin Roi’s story (Part 1), will be added.
– Please note that you will have to clear [Stage 10-1] in order to play Roi’s Substory.
– Clear Rewards within the Substory can be received only once.
※ Roi’s Substory is consisted of 2 parts: Part 1 & Part 2
▶ Juno’s Cooking Quest (Re-Run) (Event period has been extended)
– Event Period: After maintenance on April 27th (Tue) ~ Before maintenance on May 25th (Tue)
– You will be able to access the [Juno’s Cooking Quest] dungeon by talking to ‘NPC Estelle’ who will be located at [Central Orvel].
– [Juno’s Cooking Quest] dungeon is consisted of 3 [Story Dungeons] and 3 [Special Dungeons].
:: You will only be able to access the next stage after clearing the stage before it. The [Special Dungeons] will be opened when clearing all the [Story Dungeons].
– You will be able to access [Story Dungeons] by consuming ‘Wooden Chopping Boards’. (Event Entry Tickets)
– You will be able to access [Special Dungeons] by consuming ‘Stamina’.– You will receive 3 initial ‘Event Entry Tickets’ (Wooden Chopping Boards), and 1 ‘Event Entry Ticket’ will be charged at 00:00 [Local Server Time] every day. (You can hold up to max 3 Event Entry Tickets)
※ Please note that extra ‘Wooden Chopping Boards’ will not be charged as the event period will be extended.
– For more details of this special event/dungeon, please check our event post ‘Special Event – Juno’s Cooking Quest (Re-Run)’. [LINK]
▌Improvements / Changes
▶ League of Honor Regular Season 13 Open
“The League of Honor Global Regular Season 13 will start after the end of the Pre-season.”
– Regular Season Period: May 23rd (Sun) 10:00 ~ July 18th (Sun) 07:59 [PDT]
– Regular Season 13 reward Costumes will have a [Preview] feature.
– 6 new accessories will be added as Regular Season Ranking Rewards. (Legendary x3 / Ancient x3)
– The [Honor Medal Shop] and [Insignia of Honor Shop] will be reset in accordance with the start of Regular Season 13.
– The [Insignia of Honor Shop] item list will be updated.
– You will be able to choose the Costumes of [Morrah, Epis] upon using either the ‘Honor Costume Ticket (Advent of Demonic Allure)’, or ‘Glaring Honor Costume Ticket (Advent of Demonic Allure)’.
[Season 13 Ranking Rewards – New Costumes]
[Season 13 Ranking Rewards – New Accessories]
– [Eminence of Elegance] Elegant Silence (Ancient) / Shining Silence (Legendary)
– [Eminence of Elegance] Elegant Prominence (Ancient) / Shining Prominence (Legendary)
– [Eminence of Elegance] Elegant Halo (Ancient) / Shining Halo (Legendary)
▶ Difficulty Levels will be adjusted for some of the in-game battle contents
– The overall level of difficulty of the Challenge Stages within [Substories] will be lowered.
– The overall level of difficulty of the stages from [Chapter 8 ~ Chapter 10] will be lowered.
▶ Client Stabilization
– For more details of the ‘Client Stabilization’, please check our ‘[Developer’s Note] Announcement regarding Client Stabilization’ post. [LINK]
– Changes will be made to the Eclipse content from a Multi-mode (Network verification mode) to a Single-Mode (Network verification is applied when the final battle is completed).
– In order to save battle data, loading will be proceeded when switching teams (party).
※ If crashing issues occur during Eclipse battles, parties that have not completed battles will start from the ‘Starting Wave’ when you return back to the battle.
※ If you return back to the battle after encountering battle suspension issues (or crashing issues), your Heroes will continue battles with Gear that have been equipped from the last entry/ticket consumption.
[Gear Preset and Gear Box Optimization]
– [Change Gear] option will be removed in order to solve crashing and delaying issues that occurred when using the [Gear Preset] option and opening multiple [boxes].
– Improvements will be made to issues with memory accumulation when playing cutscenes.
▶ Convenience Improvements
[Entry limits to the ‘Piece of Memory’ content will be adjusted]
– Entry limits to [Secret Dungeons] of all episodes within [Memory Archives] > [Piece of Memory] will be reduced to 10, and rewards will be increased by x 5. (The total amount of rewards you can obtain through the dungeons will remain the same)
※ Number of entries which were unused before the updates will be adjusted to the newly changed system (entries).
[Improvements will be made to Stone of Infinity Crafting]
– You will be able to select the number of times you want to craft Stone of Infinity/ Fragment of Infinity through [Inventory > Craft > Stone of Infinity/ Fragment of Infinity].
[Motions in the Forge will be simplified]
– Awakening Cutscenes for Unique Gear, Artifacts, etc. will be simplified (Hammering motions will be shown only once)
▶ Classification of the item ‘Unique Weapon Awakening Stone’
– [Unique Weapon Awakening Stones] which had same success rates as 0 Star Unique Weapons of Normal/NPC Hero Unique Weapons will be classified into Hero/NPC Hero Unique Weapon Awakening Stones.
※ ‘Unique Weapon Awakening Stones’ in your Inventory will be exchanged to ‘Lua’s Unique Weapon Awakening Stone’.
[53rd Solo Ranking Match – Thorpe]
▶Balance Adjustments will be made to Challenge Raid ‘Thorpe’
– The ATK / DEF / HP of Thorpe will be increased by 10%.
[61st Party Clear Challenge Raid – Satria]
▶Balance Adjustments will be made to Challenge Raid ‘Satria’
– The ATK / DEF / HP of Satria will be increased by 10%.
▶ Hero Modeling and Skill Fixes
– Fixed an issue where the hair of the monster ‘Darkness of Dimael (3 Star ~ 4 Star)’ was not visible in [Dimael’s Room of Ordeals].
▶ Content Display & Function Fixes
– Fixed an issue where the information of the Guild Conquest participation records / Ranking of Guild Members / Party Leader of the selected Guild through [Ranking Board > Conquest Status] were not visible.
– Fixed an issue where negative numbers were shown when items were sold over a certain amount.
– Fixed an issue where pop-up windows could not be closed on certain devices or situations.
That was everything for the Patch Note of May’s first update.
Hope you have a great time raiding in KING’s RAID!!