<Balance Adjustments> Certain Balance adjustments for Hero Seria have been removed (Seria’s 1st Skill & Unique Treasure 1st Skill) – Updated on February 15th (Mon) 23:00 [PST]
<Bug Fixes> Fixed an issue in which the text appeared abnormally for [Lil’ Raider House] > [Lil’ Raider Treats]. – Updated on February 16th (Tue) 01:20 [PST]
<Bug Fixes> Fixed an effect issue with the Unique Weapon of Hanus. – Updated on February 16th (Tue) 03:40 [PST]
<Bug Fixes> Fixed an issue that was encountered in the [Skill Info > Scarecrow map] Updated on February 16th (Tue) 04:48 [PST]
<Bug Fixes> Fixed an issue with the costume ‘Volleyball Club Arch’. – Updated on February 16th (Tue) 08:08 [PST]
This is GM Gremory
We’d like to share with you the update list of February 16th (Tue).
※The screenshots in the Patch Notes have been taken in a Test Server. Please note that the contents you see may differ from what you see in the actual game.
We will be adjusting the balance for the following 3 Heroes.
– Heroes: Roi / Seria / Chase
▌ New Hero
▶ February’s New Hero <Shadow of the Sun, Shakmeh>
▶ Added Limited Costumes for Shakmeh, Xerah
– The Shadow of Aegina Shakmeh / World-Devouring Darkness Xerah Costumes will be added.
– The costume of ‘The Shadow of Aegina Shakmeh’ can be obtained from the ‘First 10 time summon benefits’ for the Shakmeh Step-up Summon.
– ‘World-Devouring Darkness Xerah’ costume can be obtained by purchasing a specific product.
※ The costume will not receive accumulated bonus effects.
▌ New Costumes
▶ Casual Costumes (2nd)
– 8 new Casual Costumes (2nd) have been added.
– You will be able to obtain 3% more EXP when owning one of these costumes.
– Esker / Pansirone / Nia / Kibera
– Evan / Yuria / Isolet / Bernheim
▶ Costume Signature Motions Added
“Signature motions for the 2021 Casual Costumes (2nd) have been added.”
– Heroes will have specific signature motions even if the costumes are of similar concepts.
– You can check signature motions by going to [Dressing Room] > [See Motions].
▶ Hero Special Dungeon – Episode: Shakmeh
“Shakmeh chooses Otherworldly Darkness due to his distorted jealousy. Go find more about his story through Shakmeh’s Hero Special Dungeon.”
– Event Period: After maintenance on February 16th (Tue) ~ Before maintenance on March 9th (Tue)
– You will be able to access the [Hero Special Dungeon] >[Episode: Shakmeh] by talking to ‘NPC Shakmeh’ who will be located at Central Orvel.
– [Episode: Shakmeh] is consisted of 5 [Story Dungeons]. – You will be able to obtain Hero Shakmeh by clearing all [Story Dungeons]. (5 Star, Level 50)
– Please check the details of the event through the post ‘[Event] Hero Special Dungeon – Episode: Shakmeh’
▌Improvements / Changes
▶ Dungeon Improvements to [Devourer Shakmeh / Otherworldly Darkness Shakmeh]
[Dungeon Improvements – Devourer Shakmeh]
– The number of charged ‘Shakmeh’s Helm Decoration’, which serve as Entry Tickets to enter the [Devourer Shakmeh] dungeon, will be reduced from 5 to 3 every day.
– The max number of ‘Shakmeh’s Helm Decoration’ Entry Tickets that can be accumulated will be changed from 100 to 60.
※ The number of Shakmeh’s Helm Decoration (3 Entry Tickets)’ that are charged every day cannot be accumulated over 60 Entry Tickets.
– ‘Shakmeh’s Wrath’ will be charged up to 100% when [Devourer Shakmeh] is defeated 60 times. The dungeon of [Otherworldly Darkness Shakmeh] will be opened when ‘Shakmeh’s Wrath’ reaches 100%. (By defeating Devourer Shakmeh once, ‘Shakmeh’s Wrath’ will be increased by 1.66%)
※ After the maintenance on February 16th (Tue), the percentage of your ‘Shakmeh’s Wrath’ gauge you have been proceeding may appear as 1% increase in certain parts of the gauge.
: After clearing your current round of Otherworldly Darkness Shakmeh, the gauge will be increasing the way it should be.
– Amount of rewards will be increased for each stage of [Devourer Shakmeh]’s Dungeons, and drop rates will remain the same.
[Dungeon Improvements – Otherworldly Darkness Shakmeh]
– Otherworldly Darkness Shakmeh’s skills will be adjusted.
▶ League of Honor Global Pre-Season Open
“The pre-season will be applied after the end of the League of Honor Regular Season 11”
– Regular Season 11 End Date: February 28th (Sun) 06:59 [PST]
– Pre-Season Period: February 28th (Sun) 09:00 ~ March 14th (Sun) 07:59 [PST]
– The ranking rewards will be distributed after the end of the Regular Season 11.
▶ Added February’s Story & Cutscenes to the Monthly Orvel
“Congratulate the lucky Heroes that have birthdays in February!”
– Birthday cutscenes for ‘Evan’ will be added.
– The cutscenes of the Hero will be opened on the date of the Hero’s birthday (February 20th) and you will be able to obtain a reward after watching a cutscene of the Hero’s birthday. (Rewards will only be given 1 time.)
▶ Improvement to the rewards for the Roll Book (7 days) of Returning Raiders
– The rewards for the ‘Roll Book of Returning Raiders’ will be improved. Raiders who have been using the ‘Roll Book of Returning Raiders’ before the maintenance on February 16th (Tue) will have their Roll Book reset to [Day 1].
– For Raiders who have been using the previous ‘Roll Book of Returning Raiders’, all items that have not been received will be sent to the Mailbox.
※ Day 1 Reward : You will be able to obtain Tank/Dealer T8 Swift Darkness Set. (5 Star)
※ Day 4 Reward : You will be able to obtain Support T8 Swift Darkness Set. (5 Star)
※ Day 5~7 Rewards : Upon use, you can select and obtain 1 Unique Weapon or Unique Treasure of the Heroes. (NPC Heroes Unique Weapons excluded, New Heroes included)
▶ Updates to the Hero’s Inn
– Hero ‘Gremory’ will appear in the Hero’s Inn
▶ The Tooltip for Lil’ Raider Summon x10 Guaranteed Rewards will be changed
– Tooltip details will be added for the guaranteed rewards ‘Random Ancient/Legendary Lil’ Raider Ticket’ for Lil’ Raider Summon x10.
: “Time-limited Lil’ Raiders are not included.”
▶ Account linking for [Twitter / LINE] will be removed
– The account linking system for [Twitter/LINE] that has been added through the updates on February 2nd (Tue) will be removed due to an issue that has been encountered in the system.
– We will be announcing through our patch notes if the account linking system is implemented once again.
[49th Solo Ranking Match – Kerberen]
▶ Balance Adjustments for Challenge Raid ‘Kerberen’
– Kerberen’s ATK / DEF / HP will be increased by 10%.
[57th Party Clear Challenge Raid – Garrow]
▶ Balance Adjustments for Challenge Raid ‘Garrow’
– Garrow’s ATK / DEF / HP will be increased by 10%.
▶ Hero Modeling and Skill Fixes
– Fixed an issue in which the effect of the Unique Weapon of Hanus [The Playtime, HN-Homing Missile].
– Fixed an issue in which Aisha’s Unique Treasure ‘Ring of Infinite Mana (3rd Skill)’ ‘Recovers Mana upon a Critical Hit’ effect wasn’t applied properly.
– Fixed an issue in which Reina’s ‘Float Like a Butterfly (1st Skill) skill activation was delayed in an ‘AUTO ON’ state.
– Fixed an issue in which the Cooldown of ‘Annihilation Wave/Annihilation Surge (2nd Skill) was applied 2 times when the ‘Infernal Bond’ effect was applied to ‘Lucikiel’.
– Fixed an issue in which the expression of ‘Volleyball Club Arch’ didn’t change when wearing the costume.
▶ Content Display & Function Fixes
– Fixed an issue in which the counting system didn’t work properly when clearing [Otherworldy Darkness Shakmeh Stage 8, 9] in order to proceed with the mission [Mission > Battle > Eclipse > Shakmeh 6]
– Fixed an issue in which the Achievement [Mission > Normal Achievements > Money Comes and Goes!] only counted the Gold consumed for 1 crafted item even when more than two items were crafted at a time.
– Fixed an issue in which there were incorrect Raid Stage information for the mission Stages 3 & 5 in [Mission > Raid > Technomagic Raid].
– Fixed an issue in which the text appeared abnormally for [Lil’ Raider House] > [Lil’ Raider Treats].
– Fixed an issue in which Normal attacks/Skill DMG of some Heroes in the [Skill Info > Scarecrow map] were shown abnormally.
: The issue in which the DMG was gradually getting lower when using the ‘Everlasting Oasis (Skill 2)’ repeatedly after Lilia T5 [Dark] was applied.
That was everything for the second update of February.
Hope you enjoy raiding with KING’s RAID!