This is GM Gremory.
We’d like to share with you the update list of September 14th (Tue).
※ The screenshots in the Patch Note have been taken in a Test Server.
▶ Hero Balance Adjustments
– Adjusted Hero: Yanne
▌ New Costumes
▶ Pansirone’s Limited Edition Costume
“Pansirone’s Limited Edition Costume from the event ‘Vote for your favorite 2021 KING’s RAID Hero’ will be distributed to our Raiders!”
– Distribution Period: After maintenance on September 14th (Tue) ~ Before maintenance on September 28th (Tue)
– Raiders who will be receiving the Costume: Costumes will be distributed to Raiders who have cleared Stage 1-3 after Pansirone’s cutscenes are played
– ‘Survey Costume Ticket (Pansirone)’ will be sent to [Inventory > Consumables].
※ If you have cleared Stage 1-3 already, you will be able to play the cutscenes and receive the item as you log in to the game.
– You will be able to watch Pansirone’s cutscenes once again through the ‘Survey Awards Ceremony’ located at Central Orvel.
※ Pansirone’s Costume won’t be distributed more than once when rewatching the ‘Survey Awards Ceremony’ cutscenes.
▶ 2021 Halloween Swimsuit Costumes (1st)
– 8 Costumes for 2021 Halloween Swimsuit Costumes (1st) will be added.
– You will be able to obtain 3% Gold Boost when owning these Costumes.
– Riheet / Isolet / Laudia / Dakaris
– Sonia / Lucias / Nia / Seria
▶ Costume Signature Motions Added
“Signature motions for the 2021 Halloween Swimsuit Costumes (1st) will be added.”
– Heroes will have their own specific signature motions even if the costumes are of similar concepts.
– You can check signature motions by going to [Dressing Room] & [See Motions].
▶ Divine Punishment Raid – Goddess’ Apostle
“The first Apostle of the Goddess, Calamity of Destruction Apocalypsion, is waiting for you.”
– The [Divine Punishment Raid] is a content where you will fight against the mother of all Dragons, Goddess’ Apostle ‘Calamity of Destruction, Apocalypsion’ and the 4 Dragons that strengthen her powers.
– The 4 Dragons Temeraire (Fire) / Scalaxia (Frost) / Zyrrkinoth (Poison) / Armarta (Black) are called by ‘Apocalypsion’, and they’re ready to face you with stronger powers.
– Depending on your choice, you can decide to fight against the 4 Dragons or not.
– The [Apocalypsion] Dungeon is consisted of a total of 2 waves.
During the first wave, you will be battling against ‘Tersio’,Apocalypsion’s first descendant. As you move on to the second wave, you will be battling against ‘Apocalypsion’.
※ [Divine Punishment Raid] Open Condition: The content will be opened when you clear the [Stage X-10].
– The ‘Black Holy Gem’,the Entry Ticket for the [Divine Punishment Raid], will be charged (1 Black Holy Gem) every week on Monday at 00:00 [Local Server Time]. The ‘Black Holy Gem’ is charged automatically every week, however, it does not accumulate more than 1.
– If you use up the weekly Entry Ticket, you may use 2,000 Rubies once every week to charge 1 Entry Ticket.
– The [Divine Punishment Raid] will remain open unless Apocalypsion is defeated or reset.
– Even if the [Divine Punishment Raid] remains open, Entry Tickets are charged automatically/ may be charged with Rubies.
– However, if you click the [Reset] button, you will not be able to obtain the rewards of the Dungeons you haven’t cleared.
[Example of changing the battle method & difficulty]
– The difficulty level of the [Apocalypsion] Dungeon changes dramatically depending on whether the Fire/Frost/Poison/Black Dragons are defeated or not.
– If the Fire/Frost/Poison/Black Dragons are alive, each of the Dragon’s Domain Skill will be activated. These Domain Skills are very disadvantageous in battles against Apocalypsion.
– When defeating a Dragon, the Dragon’s Domain Skill will deactivate and you will be able to obtain the Clear Rewards for defeating the Dragon. Battles against Apocalypsion will become easier as well.
– However, the ‘Dynamic Rewards’ you can obtain by defeating Apocalypsion will decrease. In order to obtain more rewards, you will have to defeat Apocalypsion without defeating the 4 Dragons.
[Clear Rewards for defeating the 4 Dragons & Apocalypsion
– Every time you defeat one of the Fire/Frost/Poison/Black Dragons, you will be receiving the Dragon’s Clear Rewards.
– However, every time you clear a Dragon, the ‘Dynamic Rewards’ you can obtain by clearing the [Apocalypsion] Dungeon will decrease.
– If you clear the [Apocalypsion] Dungeon without defeating the 4 Dragons, you will not be able to obtain the Clear Rewards for each of the Dragons. However, you will be able to obtain the ‘Dynamic Rewards’.
Example) If you defeat the ‘Fire Dragon’, you won’t be able to receive the Dynamic Rewards from the Fire Dragon
– If you clear the [Apocalypsion] Dungeon after clearing all 4 Dragons, you won’t be able to receive the Dynamic Rewards at all, and you will be receiving only the ‘Clear Rewards’.
– For more information about the Bosses, click on the arrows on the [Index] & [Raid Info] to check the battles with ‘Tersio’ & ‘Apocalypsion’.
▶ Addition of New Items and Artifacts
– ‘Legendary’ Runes will be added to Normal Runes.
– Through the [Divine Punishment Raid], you will be able to obtain the crafting materials for the New Artifacts. With these crafting materials, you will be able to craft the Artifacts [Dragon’s Doomstone / Apocalypsion’s Tear].
▶ ‘Where the Light of Fate Shines (Re-Run)‘ Event Dungeon
– Event Period: After maintenance on September 14th (Tue) ~ Before maintenance on September 28th (Tue)
– You will be able to access the dungeon [Where the Light of Fate Shines] by talking to ‘NPC Yuria’ who will be located at Central Orvel.
– The Dungeon [Where the Light of Fate Shines] is consisted of 5 [Story Dungeons] and 3 [Special Dungeons].
:: You will only be able to access the next stage after clearing the stage before it. The [Special Dungeons] will be opened when clearing all the [Story Dungeons].
– All Dungeons can be accessed with ‘Event Entry Tickets’. You will receive 5 initial ‘Event Entry Tickets’, and 1 ‘Event Entry Ticket’ will be charged at 00:00 [Local Server Time] every day. (You can hold up to max 5 Event Entry Tickets)
– For more details about the event, please check our post ‘[Event] Special Event – Where the Light of Fate Shines (Re-Run)’. [LINK]
▶ League of Honor Pre-season Open
“The League of Honor Pre-season will start after the end of the Regular Season 14.”
– Regular Season 14 End-Date: September 26th (Sun) 07:59 [PDT]
– Pre-season Period: September 26th (Sun) 10:00 ~ October 10th (Sun) 07:59 [PDT]
– Ranking rewards will be distributed in accordance with the end of Regular Season 14.
▶ Addition of September’s Story & Cutscenes to the Monthly Orvel
“Congratulate this month’s birthday Heroes ‘Riheet’ & ‘Ripine’!”
– Birthday cutscenes for ‘Riheet’ & ‘Ripine’ will be added.
– The cutscenes of the Heroes will be opened on the birthday dates (September 25th, September 30th) and you will be able to obtain the rewards after watching the cutscenes. (Rewards will only be given once).
▶ Hero Modeling and Skill Fixes
– An issue where the DMG of Crow’s ‘Even Gods shall Die (Skill 3)’ was not applied in specific situations during battles has been fixed.
– An issue where the effect of Isaiah’s ‘Offering of Atonement (Skill 3)’ was abnormally applied has been fixed.
– An issue where Lucikiel’s Soul Weapon skill was selected and made him unable to use other skills during AUTO battles has been fixed.
– An issue where the skill information of Epis’ ‘Absorbing Blow (Skill 1)’ was shown incorrectly within the game has been fixed. (Language – Spanish)
That was everything for the Patch Note of September’s first update.
Hope you have a great time raiding in KING’s RAID!!