This is GM Gremory.
We’d like to share with you the update list of October 12th (Tue).
※ The screenshots in the Patch Note have been taken in a Test Server.
▌ New Costumes
▶ 2021 Halloween Swimsuit Costumes (2nd)
– 8 Costumes for 2021 Halloween Swimsuit Costumes (2nd) will be added.
– You will be able to obtain 3% Gold Boost when owning these Costumes.
※ We will be rewarding a Costume Ticket for free through the ‘Free Costume of October’ event. Upon using the Costume Ticket, you will be able to select and obtain 1 Costume for the following Heroes: Rehartna / Lucikiel / Xerah / Pansirone (~ Before maintenance on October 26th (Tue))
Gladi / Pansirone / Xerah / Rehartna
Lucikiel / Mirianne / Ripine / Nicky
▶ Addition of Costume Signature Motions
“Signature motions for the 2021 Halloween Swimsuit Costumes (2nd) will be added.”
– Heroes will have their own specific signature motions even if the costumes are of similar concepts.
– You can check signature motions by going to [Dressing Room] & [See Motions].
▶ ‘Fall Sports Day’ Event Dungeon
– Event Period: After maintenance on October 12th (Tue) ~ Before maintenance on October 26th (Tue)
– You will be able to access the [Muscle Festival] Dungeon by talking to ‘NPC Yanne’ who will be located at [Central Orvel].
– The [Muscle Festival] Dungeon is consisted of 6 [Story Dungeons], 3 [Special Dungeons] & 1 [Secret Dungeon].
– [Story Dungeons] will be opened sequentially every day. You will be able to access and play all dungeons on October 17th (Sun).
– The [Special Dungeons] can be accessed without clearing the [Story Dungeons]. You will only be able to access the next stage after clearing the stage before it.
– [Story Dungeons] & [Special Dungeons] can be accessed with ‘Event Entry Tickets’. You will receive 5 initial ‘Event Entry Tickets’, and 1 ‘Event Entry Ticket’ will be charged at 00:00 [Local Server Time] every day. (You can hold up to max 5 Event Entry Tickets)
– The [Secret Dungeon] will be opened when clearing all the [Special Dungeons]. You will be able to access the dungeon by consuming ‘100 Stamina’.
– When clearing the [Secret Dungeon], you will be able to obtain 1 random item from the [5 Halloween Artifacts].
– For more details about the event, please check our post ‘[Event] Special Event – Fall Sports Day, ‘Muscle Festival’.
▶ ‘Ophelia’s Workshop’ Event – Addition of Craftable Items
– The list of craftable items, which we have announced previously on September 28th (Tue), have been updated to the game.
– Please note that all crafting materials will be deleted at the end of the event period.
– For more details about the event, please check our post ‘[Event] September’s Events (Part 2)’.
▶ Improvements to Content Rewards
– The quantity of [Rubies / Crystallized Power] that can be obtained from the World Season Ranking Rewards will be increased and Unique Weapon Fragments will be deleted.
– The list of items from the [World Boss Shop] will be updated.
[League of Victory]
– The quantity of [Rubies / Victory Medals] that can be obtained from the League of Victory Ranking Rewards will be increased.
– The list of items from the [League of Victory Shop] will be updated.
[Tower of Challenge]
– The First Clear Rewards for every 5 floors from the Tower of Challenge will be improved.
– The ‘Cube of Challenges’, that were rewarded as First Clear Rewards for every 5 floors, will remain unchanged.
▶ Guild Conquest Season 15 Open
“A new season will be opened for the Guild Conquest content.”
– Guild Conquest Season 15 will take place from October 26th (Tue) 2021 to January 17th (Mon) 2022.
▶ Addition of Accumulated Login Rewards
– 1800-Day Accumulated Login Rewards will be added.
▶ Details about the Item [Lucky Four-Leaf Clover Jewel]
– The item ‘Lucky Four-Leaf Clover Jewel’ will be added to the game.
– The item ‘Lucky Four-Leaf Clover Jewel’ can be obtained through [Daily Missions] & [Events]. You will be able to check the items you own through [Inventory > Others].
– This item will be available for exchange through the [Event Exchange Post] in the near future.
▶ Content Display & Function Fixes
– An issue where the text ‘Divine Punishment Raid’, located at the right side of the screen, overlapped the UI when selecting [Portal – Divine Punishment Raid] has been fixed. (Issue encountered in several languages)
That was everything for the Patch Note of October’s first update.
Hope you have a great time raiding in KING’s RAID!!