This is GM Gremory.
We’d like to share with you the update list of November 9th (Tue).
※ The screenshots in the Patch Note have been taken in a Test Server.
▶ Hero Balance Adjustments
– Adjusted Heroes: Annette / Lavril / Dosarta
▶ Addition of the Skip Ticket System
– The [Skip] function will be added to the following contents:
:: Tower of Challenge, Royal Underground Labyrinth, Devourer/Otherworldly Darkness Shakmeh & Eclipse.
– [Skip] buttons will be added to the contents right next to the [Get ready for Battle] buttons.
– Upon proceeding with the [Skip] function, the Entry Ticket for the content you have chosen will be consumed along with the item [Skip Ticket].
– A Weekly Mission where you will be able to obtain Skip Tickets has been added.
: The Weekly Mission ‘Skip Them All!’ has been added (Clear Tower of Challenge x 5)
: Mission Clear Rewards > Skip Tickets x 40 & 50 EXP
※ When setting up the number of Skips, please note that the max number you will be able to set up is limited to the max number of Entry Tickets you can own for the corresponding content.
– Please note that you will be able to use the [Skip] function according to the number of Entry Tickets you own for each of the contents.
– Upon using the [Skip] function, the following details will be applied within the game.
[Skip Ticket System – Tower of Challenge / Royal Underground Labyrinth]
– Even if the contents are reset during their reset period, the records for the [Best Cleared Floor] will remain unchanged.
– Upon consuming the Skip Tickets, you will be able to encounter the following functions:
: The ‘Continuous Skip’, a function that will allow you to clear continuously each of the contents until your [Best Cleared Floor].
: The ‘Repeat Skip’, a function that will allow you to clear repeatedly the stage of your [Best Cleared Floor].
– At first, the ‘Continuous Skip’ will be applied to the contents. Afterwards, the ‘Repeat Skip’ will be applied for the remaining Entry Tickets/Skip Tickets.
Ex) Upon consuming your [Skip Tickets Max (80 times)] when your records for the [Best Cleared Floor] for the Tower of Challenge is Floor 70, and you own 80 Entry Tickets: Continuous Skip (1st floor ~ 70th floor) will proceeded 70 times & Repeat Skip (70th floor) will be proceeded 10 times
[Skip Ticket System – Devourer Shakmeh / Otherworldly Darkness Shakmeh]
– Upon consuming the Skip Tickets, you will be able to clear immediately the [Best Cleared Stage] Dungeons of each of the contents.
– Upon consuming the Skip Tickets on the ‘Devourer Shakmeh’ content, you will be able to skip the content until [Shakmeh’s Wrath 100%] and ‘Otherworldly Darkness Shakmeh’ will appear.
– You will be able to skip ‘Otherworldly Darkness Shakmeh’ once. Afterwards, ‘Devourer Shakmeh’ will appear.
[Skip Ticket System – Eclipse]
– Upon consuming the Skip Tickets, the skip function will be applied according to the [Previous Battle Records].
– Please note that [Previous Battle Records] will be recorded within the game only if you have accessed and cleared the battles from the Eclipse Dungeon until the end.
– [Previous Battle Records] can be checked through the tab [Reward Info > Last Reward Record] of Eclipse’s main screen.
– If your [Previous Battle Records] have been recorded as the state of [Discontinue Battle] or [Quit Battle], or if one of the teams you have formed has no record of clearing a wave, you will not be able to proceed with the Skip Ticket system.
※ When [Quitting Battle], the reward information of the last cleared wave will be recorded.
▶ Special Event – Thanksgiving Defense
– Event Period: After maintenance on November 9th (Tue) ~ Before maintenance on November 23rd (Tue)
– You will be able to access the [Thanksgiving Defense] dungeon by talking to ‘NPC Hanus’ who will be located at Central Orvel.
– The [Thanksgiving Defense] Dungeon is consisted of 1 Dungeon. Within this Dungeon, you will have to defeat as many Stealer Goblins as possible in a certain amount of time.
– The [Thanksgiving Defense] Dungeon can be accessed with ‘Event Entry Tickets’. You will receive 3 initial ‘Event Entry Tickets’, and 1 ‘Event Entry Ticket’ will be charged at 00:00 [Local Server Time] every day. (You can hold up to max 3 Event Entry Tickets)
– Limited number of Heroes will be available, and the stats of these Heroes are fixed within this Dungeon.
– Defeat the Stealer Goblins and accumulate the [K.O Counts]. By reaching and accumulating a certain amount of K.O(s), you will be able to obtain [Daily Level Rewards] & [Accumulated Completion Rewards].
– [Accumulated Completion Rewards] can be received by touching the [Claim Completion Rewards] button. Please make sure to receive the rewards of the event before the end of the event period.
– For more details about the event, please check our post ‘[Event] Special Event – [Thanksgiving Defense]’.
▶ How to obtain Hero Valance after the maintenance on November 9th (Tue)
– Please note that [Hero Special Dungeon – Episode: Valance] will be closed after the maintenance on November 9th (Tue). If you were not able to obtain Hero ‘Valance’ through her ‘Hero Special Dungeon’, you will be able to obtain the Hero by clearing [Stage 10-10].
– If you have cleared [Stage 10-10] already, you will be able to obtain Hero ‘Valance’ immediately after accessing the game.
– If you already own Hero ‘Valance’, you will not be receiving the Hero anymore.
▶ Addition of November’s Story & Cutscenes to the Monthly Orvel
“Congratulate this month’s birthday Heroes: Gremory, Lucikiel & Estelle”
– Birthday cutscenes for ‘Gremory (November 11th)’, ‘Lucikiel (November 16th)’, ‘Estelle (November 20th)’ will be added.
– The cutscenes of the Heroes will be opened on the birthday dates mentioned above. You will be able to obtain the rewards after watching the cutscenes. (Rewards will only be given once).
▶ Hero Modeling & Skill Fixes
– Fixed the issue where Valance’s skill ‘Prototype – VA (Skill 1)’ was not applied properly when the skill was used during a certain attack speed.
– Fixed the issue where the calculations for the option ‘Mana Recovery/Attack’ were shown abnormally high for Valance.
– Fixed the issue where the direction of the effects (Weapon) were not shown properly when using Valance’s ‘Ultimate Laser Cannon – NCE (Skill 3)’ at the Arena. (located at the right team)
– Fixed the issue where some of the effects were increased or decreased when using Laias’ skill ‘Blessing of the Water Dragon (Skill 4)’ during battles after equipping the item ‘Tear of God Dragon (Skill 4 Unique Treasure)’.
▶ Content Display & Function Fixes
– An issue where the Entry Ticket’s icon overlapped the UI when selecting [Portal > Divine Punishment Raid] has been fixed.
That was everything for the Patch Note of November’s first update.
Hope you have a great time raiding in KING’s RAID!!