This is GM Gremory
We’d like to share with you the update list of June 8th (Tue).
※ The screenshots in the Patch Note have been taken in a Test Server.
▶ Hero Balance Adjustments
– Adjusted Heroes: May / Nicky / Hanus
▶ [Ophelia’s Workshop] Event
– Event Period: After maintenance on June 8th (Tue) ~ Before maintenance on July 6th (Tue)
– You will be able to access the [Witch’s Exchange Post] & [Witch’s Mysterious Cauldron] by talking to ‘NPC Ophelia’ who will be located at [Central Orvel].
– Through the [Witch’s Exchange Post], you will be able to use [Friendship Points, Gold Dust/Gold Bar of Golden Queen] to obtain items that can be used in the [Witch’s Mysterious Cauldron] and common items randomly.
– Through the [Witch’s Mysterious Cauldron], you will be able to craft the items you want by consuming items according to the recipe.
– For more details of the event, please check the post ‘June’s Events (Part 1)’. [Event Link]
▌Improvements / Changes
▶ Improvements to Guild Content
– Penalties for joining a new Guild after leaving your current Guild will be eased.
– Penalties for using Guild contents after leaving your current Guild will be eased.
The reset time for the penalties that were received every time a Raider left a Guild will be eased after the changes.
Before: Accumulated penalties will be reset after 30 days have elapsed from the last accumulated penalty
After: Accumulated penalties will be reset after 15 days have elapsed from the last accumulated penalty
– When searching for Guilds that can be joined, list of Guilds with full capacity will not be shown. Guilds with records of the highest recent activities, will have a higher chance to be exposed on the list.
Improvements will be made so that the buttons for [Free Guild] & [Approval Guild] are easy to recognize.
▶ Content Improvements & Client Stabilization
– During the battles of the Guild Conquest Velkazar, the HP of the Executioner’s Casket will be increased.
– We will be providing the APK version with the adjustments of the latency/lag issues of the battles in the [Guild Conquest – Velkazar].
※ As there may be different variables such as type of devices and network environment, we will be implementing these changes to the mobile version after checking additional issues with the app-player version APK.
※ If you encounter any issues while playing with your party members (using both app-player APK & mobile devices), please contact us through [firstname.lastname@example.org] with in-game account and device information of the members who have encountered the issues.
– When accessing the Mission screen by pressing the [Mission] icon, the [Daily/Weekly Mission] screen will be shown instead of the screen [Mission in Progress].
▶ Addition of June’s Story & Cutscenes to the Monthly Orvel
“Congratulate this month’s birthday Hero ‘Talisha’!”
– Birthday cutscenes for ‘Talisha’ will be added.
– The cutscenes of the Hero will be opened on the date of the Hero’s birthday (June 18th) and you will be able to obtain the rewards after watching the cutscenes. (Rewards will only be given once).
[62nd Party Clear Challenge Raid – Kerberen]
▶Balance Adjustments will be made to Challenge Raid ‘Kerberen’
– The ATK / DEF / HP of Kerberen will be increased by 10%.
▶ Hero Modeling and Skill Fixes
– Fixed an issue where some of the sounds were not being played when wearing the Costumes [Epis of Honor/ Epis of Glaring Honor].
– Fixed an issue where Isaiah’s skill ‘Touch of the Goddess – Mercy’ was not activated in [Technomagic Enchantment Raids].
– Fixed an issue where the skill of Isaiah’s Soul Weapon was terminated immediately (occurred intermittently when the skill was used).
– Fixed an issue where some parts of the Hero’s modeling was not shown properly when Unleashing the Soul Weapon of Dark Lord Kasel
▶ Content Display & Function Fixes
– Fixed an issue where the remains of the Hot Deal banner were shown on the main screen.
– Fixed an issue where the DEF Reduction effect was being applied during battles in [Trial of the Flow, Sekmaha].
– Fixed an issue where Sekmaha looked back when Isaiah used ‘Touch of the Goddess – Mercy’ to move behind Sekmaha during the battles in [Trial of the Flow, Sekmaha]
– Fixed an issue where the option UI didn’t show up intermittently and the issue where Enchantment Cores where consumed when proceeding with Technomagic Gear Enchantment.
– Fixed an issue where different quantities of Lua’s Tokens were distributed when purchasing the [Breakthrough Package 3].
※ If you have purchased this product before the fixes, the correct amount of Lua’s Tokens will be distributed on June 8th (Tue).
That was everything for the Patch Note of June’s first update.
Hope you have a great time raiding in KING’s RAID!!