※ The effects of the ‘Honorary Medal’ has been fixed (Increases by 7% > Increases by 7.5% This effect does not stack with same effects from other allies) – Updated on June 21st (Mon) 16:45 [PDT]
※ Additional information regarding ‘Dispatch Battles’ has been added to the King’ Pass section – Updated on June 21st (Mon) 20:55 [PDT]
※ Additional bug fixes have been made to Yuria’s Soul Weapon – Updated on June 24th (Thu) 20:15 [PDT]
This is GM Gremory
We’d like to share with you the update list of June 22nd (Tue).
※ The screenshots in the Patch Note have been taken in a Test Server.
▌ New Costumes
▶ 2021 Corrupted Swimsuit Costumes (2nd)
– 6 Costumes for 2021 Corrupted Swimsuit Costumes (2nd) will be added.
– You will be able to obtain 3% Gold Boost when owning these Costumes.
– Dark Lord Kasel / Fallen Frey / Isaiah / Yuria / Ricardo / Glenwys
▶ Costume Signature Motions Added
“Signature motions for the 2021 Corrupted Swimsuit Costumes (2nd) have been added.”
– Heroes will have their own specific signature motions even if the costumes are of similar concepts.
– You can check signature motions by going to [Dressing Room] > [See Motions].
▶ [King’s Pass] Season 1 Update
– King’s Pass Season 1 Period: After maintenance on June 22nd (Tue) ~ Before maintenance on July 20th (Tue)
– Sale Period (America Server): After maintenance on June 22nd (Tue) ~ July 19th (Mon) 04:00 (UTC+0)
– Sale Period (Europe Server): After maintenance on June 22nd (Tue) ~ July 18th (Sun) 22:00 (UTC+0)
– Sale Period (Asia Server): After maintenance on June 22nd (Tue) ~ July 18th (Sun) 17:00 (UTC+0)
– [King’s Pass] is a seasonal content that will be opened for a specific period.
– You will be able to check the list of rewards by pressing the [King’s Pass] icon located on the main screen.
– The level of the King’s Pass will be opened step by step every day (1 level per day) starting from the start date of the [King’s Pass].
– Collect points and obtain rewards by consuming certain amount of goods or obtain rewards by purchasing levels with Rubies.
– You will be able to obtain [Free Rewards] for free during the King’s Pass period, and you will be able to obtain the [Premium Rewards] additionally by purchasing the [King’s Pass].
– Please note that the rewards you have not obtained during the King’s Pass period cannot be distributed or recovered, so please make sure to collect them before the end of the King’s Pass period.
※ Consuming Stamina through ‘Dispatch Battles’ won’t be counted for the King’s Pass.
– For more details of the rewards, please check the post ‘[Special Shop] June Week 4 Update’. [LINK]
▶ Addition of New Artifacts (King’s Pass Season 1 Artifacts)
– New Artifacts, which can be obtained through the King’s Pass Season 1, will be added to the game.
▌Improvements / Changes
▶ Improvements to the Repositorium Content
[How to enter the Repositorium]
– You will be able to access the newly improved Repositorium through the [Portal] or [Chapter 6].
– You can access the content by accumulating a certain amount of battle time once a week. You will be able to access the content by filling up the [Entry Gauge].
– You can accumulate up to 5 hours of battle time for the [Entry Gauge]. Actual battle time of PVP/PVE battles within the game will be accumulated. (battle time will be accumulated whether you win or lose in battles)
※ The battle time of ‘Dispatch Battles won’t be accumulated.
– The [Entry Gauge] resets every Monday at 00:00, and dungeons that have not been cleared will be reset as well.
[Battle and Reward Information]
– There is a total of 9 monsters in the content. Once you fill up the [Entry Gauge], you will be able to battle with monsters shown on [Appearing Monsters].
– You will be able to change [Appearing Monsters] by consuming 250 Rubies. 1 from the list of [Monsters that may appear when changed] will appear randomly.
– When changing monsters, the Encounter Chance will be different for each Tier. You will be able to check the Encounter Chance through [View Chance] within the game.
– You will gain victory in battles if you defeat the monsters by attacking them with a certain number of hits within a limited amount of time.
– Please read below to check the rewards you can obtain for each of the monsters.
※ Through the monster ‘Silver Mimic’, you will be able to obtain 2 different kinds of rewards (Dazzling Ether, Brilliant Ether).
▶ Measures taken for charged Repositorium Entry Tickets
– Due to the changes of the entry system of the Repositorium content, Entry Tickets that have been charged in the Repositorium will be sent to your [Inventory > Consumables].
※ You will not be able to obtain the item ‘Gold Dust of Golden Queen’ anymore after the updates on July 6th (Tue), so please make sure to use all of them through ‘Ophelia’s Workshop’. [LINK]
▶ Improvements to the Entry Ticket System of the Guild Conquest Content
– If the room master/party member experiences game disconnection/abnormal crashing or leaves the game within 20 seconds (access to the battle ~ start of the battle), a pop-up window will appear on the screen of the remaining party members, and the battle will be terminated immediately. The Entry Tickets of all party members will not be deducted.
※ Please note that it may work differently depending on the network status of the server. The pop-up will appear immediately if app crashing occurs, and the pop-up will appear 20 seconds later if you experience Wi-Fi or internet disconnection.
– However, if your team is defeated within 20 seconds after accessing the battle ~ starting the battle, the Entry Tickets of all party members will be deducted.
▶ Adjustments to the DMG formula of World Boss ‘Xanadus’
– From 90% of the damage which the Abyssal Curse Stone/ Abyssal Soul Stone takes, the amount of DMG delivered to Xanadus will be changed from 45% > 3%.
– All DMG taken by Xanadus will be changed from 200% > 10%.
▶ Changes to the Opening Date & Schedule of Guild War Global Regular Season 8
“Guild War Regular Season 8 will start after a brief interval once the Pre-Season ends.”
[Guild War Season 8 Schedule]
– End Date of the Pre-Season: June 14th (Mon) 07:59 [PDT]
– Regular Season 8 Period: June 25th (Fri) 09:00 ~ September 3rd (Fri) 07:59 [PDT]
– Matching for Regular Season 8 will be proceeded based on the calculations of the Regular Season 7.
[Changes to Guild War Schedule & Participation Request Period]
– The start date of Guild Wars will be changed from ‘Tuesday’ to ‘Saturday’. (based on KST)
– Break/Round Battle period will remain unchanged.
[55th Solo Ranking Match – Urkak]
[63rd Party Clear Challenge Raid – Obrigard]
▶ Hero Modeling and Skill Fixes
– Fixed an issue where the effect ‘increases the target’s M.DEF’ from Hero May’s ‘Healthy Potion Set (Skill 1 Unique Treasure)’ was not increased according to the level of Awakening. (error in the description)
– Fixed an issue where the DMG/CC effects were not applied after positive effects were removed when Lucikiel used ‘Annihilation Wave/Surge (Skill 2)’. (issue that occurred when Hero Lucikiel equipped the ‘Dark Blue Leather Strap (Skill 2 Unique Treasure)’)
– Fixed an issue where the skill ‘Black/Silver Moon Mark’ was used on the allies when Riheet/Ripine used the ‘Black/Silver Moon Mark (Skill 2)’ in a Charm state. (The Charm state was removed but the skills were used on the allies)
– Fixed an issue where the ‘Blessing of Foresight’ effect was not activated from Yuria’s Soul Weapon (Advancement 2)
▶ Content Display & Function Fixes
– Fixed an issue where the [Claim All] button within [Mission > Event] was abnormally activated.
– Fixed an issue where the battle DPS of ‘Delta(Physical)’ was added up when battling with ‘Zeta’ Magical in the Technomagic Enchantment Raid.
▶ Fixed an issue where some of the effects were not shown in the cutscenes (IOS only)
– Fixed an issue in which the light effects from the sky were not shown in the scene where Dark Lord Kasel attacks the wall of light in stage X-5.
– Fixed an issue in which the wind effect is not shown in the scene where Lucikiel attacks the wall of light in stage X-8.
That was all for the second update of June!