– Information regarding Lua’s Artifact Ticket has been added to the ‘Improvements/Changes’ section. (Updated on July 7th (Wed) 03:00 [PDT])
– Additional information regarding Client Stabilization for the mobile version of the game has been added. (Updated on July 26th (Mon) 22:37 [PDT])
This is GM Gremory
We’d like to share with you the update list of July 6th (Tue).
※ The screenshots in the Patch Note have been taken in a Test Server.
▶ Hero Balance Adjustments
– Adjusted Heroes: Erze / Talisha
▶ Substory – Roi (Part 2)
“Roi and Cleo continue their investigations to save Kasel and Frey. In the meantime, Roi has a sense of foreboding that he will be facing memories of his dark past… Go check Roi’s decision and determination through Roi’s Substory Part 2!”
– The 8th Substory, Swift Assassin Roi’s story (Part 2), will be added.
– Please note that you will have to clear [Stage 10-1] in order to play Roi’s Substory.
– Clear Rewards within the Substory can be received only once.
– Please note that you will be able to purchase the Substory Costume if you clear all stages (excluding the Challenge Stage) within the Substory.
– Please note that you have to own the Hero to access the Challenge Stage.
– Effect applied when owning the Substory Costume: 3% EXP Boost
– ‘Wait’ and ‘Win’ motions are changed when wearing this Costume.
– You can select to wear/not wear the mask.
▶ [Enhancement Lab Challenge!] Event
– Event Period: After maintenance on July 6th (Tue) ~ Before maintenance on August 3rd (Tue)
– You will be able to access the [Event Enhancement Lab] and [Event Shop] through ‘NPC Lakrak’ located at [Central Orvel].
– In the [Event Shop], you will be able to purchase items that can be used for enhancement with ‘Orvel Castle Gold Coins’ and ‘Rubies’.
– You will be able to obtain ‘Orvel Castle Gold Coins’ through Daily Missions.
– You will be able to enhance ‘Lakrak MK-2’ with ‘Lakrak’s Secret Enhancement Ore’ you have purchased from the [Event Shop].
– Depending on the Enhancement Level of ‘Lakrak MK-2’, you will be able to exchange it for different items.
※ Please note that the items [Lakrak MK-2 / Lakrak’s Secret Enhancement Ore / Lakrak’s Tearful Remnants] will be deleted at the end of the event period.
– For more details about the event, please check our event post ‘Special Event – Enhancement Lab Challenge!’ [LINK]
▶ Gold Dust of Golden Queen within Dungeons will be removed
– The item ‘Gold Dust of Golden Queen’ that could be obtained as rewards from Dungeons (accessed by consuming Stamina) will not be obtainable anymore.
– Please note that you will not be able to craft ‘Gold Bars of Golden Queen’ with ‘Gold Dust of Golden Queen’ anymore through [Inventory > Craft > Others].
– You will be able to sell the items ‘Gold Dust of Golden Queen’, ‘Gold Bar of Golden Queen’ you own in your Inventory.
– You will be able to check your items ‘Gold Dust of Golden Queen’, ‘Gold Bar of Golden Queen’ through [Inventory > Others].
▶ Changes will be made to Lua’s Artifact Ticket
– Changes will be made to the information of Lua’s Artifact Ticket as the 3 Artifacts from the King’s Pass cannot be selected.
▶ Client Stabilization (Applied on the mobile version)
– Latency/Lag Improvements to [Guild Conquest – Velkazar] that was applied only to the App Player version during the updates on June 8th (Tue) will be applied on the mobile version of the game.
– For more details of the client stabilization, please check the post ‘Developer’s Note – June 2021’ [LINK]
▶ League of Honor Global Pre-Season Open
“The League of Honor Pre-season will start after the end of Regular Season 13.”
– Regular Season 13 End-Date: July 18th (Sun) 07:59 [PDT]
– Pre-season Period: July 18th (Sun) 10:00 ~ August 1st (Sun) 07:59 [PDT]
– Ranking rewards will be distributed in accordance with the end of Regular Season 13.
▶ Guild Conquest Season 14 Open
“A new season will be opened for the Guild Conquest content.”
– Guild Conquest Season 14 will take place from July 20th (Tue) 2021 to October 11th (Mon) 2021.
[56th Solo Ranking Match – Satria]
▶ Hero Modeling and Skill Fixes
– Fixed an issue where the icon of the effect of May’s ‘Sweet Piece of Cake (Skill 2 Unique Treasure)’ was not shown on the screen.
– Fixed an issue where the stack icon was not shown when using Jane’s ‘Mark of Death (Skill 2)’.
That was all for the first update of July!