– Yanne’s voice will be recorded again in Korean/English/Japanese, and will be implemented during the updates in February.
This is GM Gremory.
We’d like to share with you the update list of January 25th (Tue).
※ The screenshots in the Patch Note have been taken in the Test Server.
▶ Legend Costume
– Prey-Searching Claw Yanne’s Legend Costume will be released.
Yanne – Prey-Searching Claw
[Normal Attack & Skill Motions]
※ During the duration of Skill 3, Normal Attack & Skill Motions will be changed.
– The Legend Costume can be purchased through the[Pre-order] system. During the Pre-order period, a total of 30,000 Yanne’s Legend Costumes will be sold across all servers. (Will be closed early if all Costumes are sold)
– The initial purchase price of the Costumes will be 20,000 Rubies. As the number of Pre-orders increases, the discount rate of the Costume will be increased as well.
(Please note that once you purchase through the ‘Pre-order’ system, you will not be able to cancel your purchase)
– Pre-order Period: After maintenance on January 25th (Tue) ~ February 1st (Tue) 00:00 (UTC+0)
– Pre-order Product Distribution: February 1st (Tue) 10:00 10:00 (UTC+0)
※ Upon pre-ordering the Legend Costume, the extra amount of Rubies used (based on the final price discount) & the pre-ordered Costume will be sent to your in-game Mailbox.
※ We have received feedback from Raiders that Yanne’s Legend Costume Voice did not match her concept and appearances of her new Costume.
Due to this reason, we will be recording her voice once again in Korean/Japanese/English and her new Voice will be implemented during the updates in February.
[Legend Costume Effects]
– When owning a Legend Costume, it reduces Stamina spent for Dispatch Battles by 2%. (Can by stacked)
– When equipping a Legend Costume on a Hero, the Hero’s skill effects, motions & voice will be changed.
– When starting a battle after equipping a Legend Costume, a special effect will be applied on the Hero’s portrait.
– When equipping a Legend Costume on a Hero, the Hero’s skill icons and skill descriptions will change according to the Hero’s concept.
※ When equipping a Legend Costume, the appearance of the Hero’s weapon & the hairstyle of the Hero cannot be changed.
※ When equipping a Legend Costume, you will not be able to see the appearance of the Legend Costume through the [Room of Purification], [Hero’s Inn] & [Story Cutscenes].
▶ Removal of Lil’ Raider Content
– The Lil’ Raider House and Goods/Items related to Lil’ Raiders will all be deleted.
– The Lil’ Raider Imprinting Stats will be replaced with the [Raider Growth Buff] system.
[Raider Growth Buff]
– It is a system in which specific buffs are unlocked when reaching certain team levels. Buffs which are unlocked have lower stats than the stats that could be obtained through Lil’ Raiders.
– The Imprinting Stats of [Rare ~ Legendary] Rank Lil’ Raiders will be changed to Rank [Uncommon ~ Legendary].
※ The Main Battle Options of the Legendary Rank LINE FRIENDS Raiders will remain as Legendary Rank and Sub Options will be categorized as Heroic Rank.
– Unlocked buffs can be enhanced by consuming Rubies. Each rank has a different Awakening Phase level.
※ If you already own Lil’ Raiders, buffs will be automatically unlocked according to the Imprinting Stats & Awakening Phase you own regardless of your current Team Level. (However, you will have to reach the requested Team Level in order to proceed with the enhancement to the next stage.)
– Rare ~ Ancient Rank Lil’ Raiders: Automatically unlocked up to the max Awakening Phase (Previous Stats)
– Legendary Rank Lil’ Raiders: Automatically unlocked from previous Awakening Phase +1 (Previous Stats)
– Some of the Lil’ Raider Goods/Items that have not been used before the maintenance on January 25th (Tue) will be rewarded.
[Rewards for Unused Lil’ Raider Goods/Items]
– When opening Lil’ Raider related Packages purchased with actual cash/money, the items of the Packages will be exchanged with rewards.
– When using summon items purchased with actual cash/money (including LINE FRIENDS Raider Summon Tickets), these items will be rewarded with Rubies.
– The ‘Lil’ Raider Essences’ you own will be transferred to [Inventory] > [Consumables], and Rubies will be rewarded when used.
– Rubies that have been consumed for purchasing extra Incubators will be refunded through the in-game Mailbox.
▶ Improvements to Legend Costume (Jane)
– An ‘Off’ feature will be added to Jane’s helmet, and the quality of the Hero’s modeling will be improved.
▶ Improvements to Battle Portrait
– The Heroes’ portraits will be reduced in size, and they will be adjusted to the left in accordance with the location of the [Auto] button.
▶ Improvements to Hero Skill Voices
– The number of Hero Skill Voices which are played at the same time during battles and the volume of the voices will be adjusted.
▶ Guild Conquest Season 16 Open
– Guild Conquest Season 16 will take place from February 1st (Tue) to April 25th (Mon).
▶ Removal of the ‘Lucky Four-Leaf Clover Jewels’
– The event [Ophelia’s Lucky Workshop] will be closed after the maintenance. Please note that the ‘Lucky Four-Leaf Clover Jewels’ you own and the mission [Daily Mission] > [Good Luck to You!] will be removed.
▌Special Shop Updates
▶ New Packages
– Packages will be updated to the Special Shop.
[Updated after the maintenance on January 25th (Tue)]
[Updated on February 1st (Tue) 00:00 (Local Server Time)]
– Fixed the issue where the monster information from ‘Frost Tiger’ appeared on the [Arrovina Shore] tab within the [Monster Index]. (Arrovina Shore → Windland Snow Mountain)
That was everything for the Patch Note of January’s second update.
Hope you have a great time raiding in KING’s RAID!!