This is GM Gremory.
We’d like to share with you the update list of January 11th (Tue).
※ The screenshots in the Patch Note have been taken in the Test Server.
▶ 2022 Winter Costumes
– 2 Costumes for 2022 Winter Costumes will be added.
– You will be able to obtain 2% EXP Boost & 1% Gold Boost when owning these Costumes.
:: Hilda / Reina
▶ Addition of New Legend Costume On/Off Features
– The On/Off features, which will allow you to change the appearances of the Heroes, will be added to the Legend Costumes of Jane & Maria.
– You will be able to change the appearance of the Heroes through [Dressing Room], [Costume]. (The portraits of Heroes won’t be changed.)
※ We are aiming to update the features to remove the helmet completely and to improve the overall quality of the Costume.
▶ Preliminary Work – Removal of the Lil’ Raider Content
– In order to proceed with the removal of the Lil’ Raider content on January 25th (Tue), contents related to Lil’ Raiders will be deactivated
※ After the maintenance on January 25th (Tue), Imprinting Stats of Lil’ Raiders will be replaced with account level buffs, and Lil’ Raiders will be changed to normal pets.
[Deactivation of the Lil’ Raider House Features]
– The [Feeding / Start Expedition / Start Hatch / Obtain Egg / Summon Lil’ Raiders (Rubies)] features within the Lil’ Raider House will be deactivated.
※ Please note that rewards will be obtainable from Lil’ Raider Expeditions or egg hatching even if they’re in progress after the maintenance on January 11th (Tue).
※ You will be able to summon Lil’ Raiders through Summon Tickets, awaken Lil’ Raiders, and synthesize Essences before the maintenance on January 25th (Tue).
※ Lil’ Raider Summon Tickets and Guaranteed Reward Gauge that are not used before the period mentioned above will be deleted and Lil’ Raider Essences will be rewarded with Rubies.
※ Rubies that have been consumed for the addition of extra Incubators will be refunded during the maintenance on January 25th (Tue).
[Removal/Changes to Legendary Lil’ Raider Egg Rewards]
– The reward ‘Legendary Lil’ Raider Egg’, which could be obtained through the contents [World Boss], [Guild Conquest], [Otherworldly Darkness Shakmeh], will be deleted.
– The reward ‘Legendary Lil’ Raider Egg’, which could be exchanged through [Ophelia’s Lucky Workshop] (until the maintenance on January 25th (Tue)) will be removed. Additionally, the number of Unique Weapon / Unique Treasure Tickets that can be exchanged will be increased by 1.
[Removal/Changes to Lil’ Raider Missions]
– Lil’ Raider content related [Daily/Weekly Missions], [Growth] > [Lil’ Raider] Missions will be removed.
– The Mission [Super Pass] > [Fallen Frey] > [Step Toward Dawn 11] will be changed to [Buy an Item from May’s General Shop x1].
– The reward from the Mission [Super Pass] > [Dark Lord Kasel] > [Step Toward Dawn 12] will be changed to ‘Unique Treasure Awakening Stone x 1’.
▶ Addition of Accumulated Login Rewards
– 1900-Day, 2000-Day Accumulated Login Rewards will be added to the game.
▶ Changes to the Orvel’s Background
– To celebrate the New Year 2022, Orvel’s background will be updated.
▌Special Shop Updates
▶ Discontinuation of Sales for Lil’ Raider Products
– Sales for Lil’ Raider products will be discontinued.
※ Due to the deactivation of the feature [Feed Lil’ Raiders], you will be able to obtain 25,000 Gold upon using the item [Lil’ Raider Treat Box] (which can be obtained through [Daily Lil’ Raider Summon (14 days)].
▶ New Packages
– Packages will be updated to the Special Shop.
▶ King’s Pass Season 8
– ‘King’s Pass Season 8’ will be updated to the game.
▶ Frost Fortress – Thorpe
※ Please note that the remaining points will be reset at the end of the season. Points that have not been used will be exchanged to ‘Stamina Potions’ and they will be sent to your in-game Mailbox.
▶ Adjustments to Raider’s Pledge Penalties
– Several adjustments will be made to the Raider’s Pledge as the Challenge Raid’s Boss will be changed to [Thorpe].
▶ Content Display & Function Fixes
– Fixed the issue where the item ‘Rune of Swiftness: Legendary could be selected from ‘Legendary Rune Ticket’, one of the items from the [Legendary Rune Ticket Package] which was sold before the maintenance on December 21st (Tue).
※ All ‘Runes of Swiftness: Legendary’ which are owned by Raiders or equipped to Gears will be collected, and ‘Legendary Rune Tickets’ will be distributed through in-game Mailbox. (Please note that you will not be able to obtain the item ‘Rune of Swiftness: Legendary’ from the ‘Legendary Rune Ticket’ which will be distributed to your in-game Mailbox.)
– Fixed the issue where [Beginner/Returning Raiders Jumping Order] could not be completed upon using ‘Skip Tickets’.
– Fixed the issue where abnormal effects appeared when obtaining certain Gear items.
– Fixed the issue where the number of charges for ‘Shakmeh’s Helm Decoration’ within the help section of [Devourer Shakmeh] was shown incorrectly. (5 → 3)
– Fixed the issue where the hairstyle of [Campus Magician Esker] could not be applied in certain situations.
– Fixed the issue where a typo was found within the description of Lucikiel’s ‘Annihilation Wave (Skill 2)’ (Affter → After) (English Only)
– Fixed the issue where the description “This effect cannot be resisted” was not included within the description of the skill ‘Heavy Blow’ from [Challenge Raid – Garrow]. (Japanese Only)
– Fixed the issue where incorrect description was encountered within the [Dark] Transcendence Perk of Aselica’s ‘Blessing of the Sun (Skill 2)’
That was everything for the Patch Note of January’s first update.
Hope you have a great time raiding in KING’s RAID!!