This is GM Gremory.
We’d like to share with you the update list of August 3rd (Tue).
※ The screenshots in the Patch Note have been taken in a Test Server.
▶ Stardust’s Show Preparation! (Re-run) Dungeon
– Event Period: After maintenance on August 3rd (Tue) ~ Before maintenance on August 17th (Tue)
– You will be able to access the [Orvel Beach] dungeon by talking to ‘NPC Ophelia’ who will be located at Central Orvel.
– The [Orvel Beach] dungeon is consisted of 6 [Story Dungeons] and 4 [Special Dungeons].
:: You will only be able to access the next stage after clearing the stage before it. The [Special Dungeons] will be opened when clearing all the [Story Dungeons].
– The stats of all Heroes are fixed within the [Special Dungeons]. The following Heroes cannot be used in battles:
※ Heroes that cannot be used in battles: Hanus / Cain / Rehartna / Pansirone / Kibera / Taily / Xerah / Evan / Dark Lord Kasel / Fallen Frey
– All dungeons can be accessed by using ‘Event Entry Tickets’. You will receive 5 initial ‘Event Entry Tickets’, and 1 ‘Event Entry Ticket’ will be charged at 00:00 [Local Server Time] every day. (You can hold up to max 5 Event Entry Tickets’)
– For more details about the event, please check our post ‘[Event] Special Event – Stardust’s Show Preparation!
▶ ‘Estelle’s Team Build Guide’ will be added
– The Day 1 reward ‘5 Star Hero Ticket (Selene/Lorraine)’ from the ‘7 Days of Journey for the Growth of New Raiders 1’ Roll Book will be changed to the item ‘Estelle’s Team Build Guide’.
– The item ‘Estelle’s Team Build Guide’ will help you to form teams depending on the type Physical/Magic.
– Depending on the type (Physical/Magic), you will be able to check the information of 10 Dealers/Supports. Through this item, you will be able to select 1 Dealer & 1 Support and obtain them as 5 Star Heroes for free.
▶ Position in battles for Heroes will be added
– When purchasing Heroes at the Special Shop, you will be able to check the battle position of each Hero.
▶ Improvements to the Challenge Raid Content (Raider’s Pledge)
– The Hero/Class ban system from the previous Challenge Raid content will be removed.
– The Challenge Raid’s Sing/Multi season will be changed every 2 weeks, and the Boss will be changed every 4 weeks.
– A new system called the ‘Raider’s Pledge’ will be added to the Challenge Raid content.
– The ‘Raider’s Pledge’ is a system in which you can select and apply the [Difficulty Level/Penalties/Advantages] within the content.
– The Difficulty Levels for the Single/Multi modes are composed of [Easy / Normal / Hard / Hell]. The Penalties/Advantages may be changed for each season.
– Depending on the settings of the ‘Raider’s Pledge’, the points you can obtain for clearing battles may be shown differently.
※ Please note that you will not be obtaining the exact same points when clearing battles. You will only be receiving the amount of points in which you have surpassed from your best records. (For the first clear of each season, you will be receiving the number of points that has been set up)
– There will be no Ranking Rewards for the Multi season like the Single season. Instead, the top 3 parties with the best records
– If you select to ‘Challenge’ from the available Ranking Parties, you will be able to challenge the corresponding point records with the same ‘Raider’s Pledge’ settings.
[Single Season Ranking Rewards]
– For the Single Season, rewards will be distributed to Raiders by ranking sequentially after the end of the season.
[Exchanging Multi/Single Points]
– Previously, Raiders were able to obtain fixed rewards for each season. After the updates, you will be able to exchange your points for the rewards you want.
– Please note that the points you have obtained for each season can only be used during the corresponding season.
– Please note the points will be reset at the end of the season. These points will be changed to ‘Stamina potions’ and they will be sent to your in-game Mailbox, so please use your points before the end of the season.
▶ Mission Updates
– The conditions of the Missions and rewards from [Mission] > [Raid] > [Challenge Raid] will be changed.
▌Challenge Raid – Raider’s Pledge
※ Please note that remaining points will be reset at the end of the season. Points that have not been used will be changed to ‘Stamina Potions’ and they will be sent to your in-game Mailbox.
▶ Hero Modeling and Skill Fixes
– Fixed an issue where Erze’s Mana is not recovered due to the ‘Blood Liberation (Skill 3)’ effect when activating ‘Sweet Blood (Skill 1)’.
– Fixed an issue where Talisha’s Soul Weapon effect was not applied when moving on to the next wave after defeating the last monster.
▶ Content Display & Function Fixes
– Fixed an issue where the description [Increases the effect of 1 ally who dealt the highest DMG to enemies by 2 times] from the Gear set ‘Wisdom of Hope Robe’ was shown incorrectly as [4 times]. (English only)
That was all for the first update of August!