This is GM Gremory.
We’d like to share with you the update list of August 31st (Tue).
※ The screenshots in the Patch Note have been taken in a Test Server.
▶ High Ranked Players Honor Rewards
– For Raiders who have achieved high ranks in specific contents, honor icons will show up in the chatroom according to the ranks that have been achieved.
– The honor icons will be shown for the following contents: [League of Victory/League of Honor/World Boss]
– Gold/Silver/Bronze honor icons will be shown for the high ranked players (1st ~ 3rd) for each of the contents.
– Similar icons will be shown for the 4th ~ 1000th place for each of the contents (server/global ranking are irrelevant).
– [League of Victory] honor icons will be shown according to the server ranking. The honor icon may remain the same depending on the scores of the previous season. Honor icons will be changed when the rankings are changed in the new season.
– There will be differences in icons for [League of Honor/World Boss] according to the ranks per server/global. Icons will be updated depending on the ranks of the new season. (League of Honor Pre-Season will be applied similarly)
– Please note that the honor icons will be applied in the chatrooms after some time as it will take some time to update your honor icons according to your current ranking situation.
– Honor icons of the contents will be combined into one, and the icon will be shown in the chatroom.
– If both server ranking and global ranking from the same content are achieved, the icon will be shown depending on the higher rank.
– If both ranks from the server/global ranking are the same, the global ranking will be shown first.
Ex) World Boss Content Server Rank 2nd / Global 2nd = The icon from the Global 2nd place will be shown
Ex) League of Honor Content Server Rank 1st / Global 3rd = The icon from the Server 1st place will be shown
▶ ‘Juno’s Cooking Quest (Re-Run)’ Event Dungeon
– Event Period: After maintenance on August 31st (Tue) ~ Before maintenance on September 14th (Tue)
– You will be able to access the [Juno’s Cooking Quest] dungeon by talking to ‘NPC Estelle’ who will be located at [Central Orvel].
– [Juno’s Cooking Quest] dungeon is consisted of 3 [Story Dungeons] and 3 [Special Dungeons].
:: You will only be able to access the next stage after clearing the stage before it. The [Special Dungeons] will be opened when clearing all the [Story Dungeons].
– [Story Dungeons] can be accessed with ‘Event Entry Tickets’. You will receive 5 initial ‘Event Entry Tickets’, and 1 ‘Event Entry Ticket’ will be charged at 00:00 [Local Server Time] every day. (You can hold up to max 5 Event Entry Tickets)
– For more details about the event, please check our post ‘[Event] Special Event – Juno’s Cooking Quest (Re-Run)’.
▶ Guild War Global Regular Season 9 Open
“Guild War Regular Season 9 will start after a brief interval once the Regular Season 8 ends.”
– End Date of the Regular Season 8: September 3rd (Fri) 07:59 [PDT]
– Regular Season 9 Period: September 10th (Fri) 09:00 [PDT] ~ November 19th (Fri) 06:59 [PST]
▶ Repositorium – Time from Dispatch battles will be applied
– Improvements will be made to the Repositorium’s Entry Gauge. After the updates, Dispatch Battle time will be counted for the Required Battle Time gauge of the Repositorium.
▶ Addition of September’s Story & Cutscenes to the Monthly Orvel
“Congratulate this month’s birthday Hero ‘Isolet”
– Birthday cutscenes for ‘Isolet’ will be added.
– The cutscenes of the Hero will be opened on the date of the Hero’s birthday (September 9th) and you will be able to obtain the rewards after watching the cutscenes. (Rewards will only be given once).
▶ Updates to the Hero’s Inn
– Heroes ‘Hilda’ & ‘Shakmeh’ will appear at the Hero’s Inn after the update.
▶ Nightmare Wings – Satria
※ Please note that the remaining points will be reset at the end of the season. Points that have not been used will be exchanged to ‘Stamina Potions’ and they will be sent to your in-game Mailbox.
▶ Adjustments for Raider’s Pledge Penalties
– Several adjustments will be made to the Raider’s Pledge as the Challenge Raid’s Boss will be changed to [Satria].
▶ Adjustments for the List of Items of the Raider’s Pledge Shop
※ Boss Artifact Ticket Box: Upon use, you will be able to select and obtain 1 of the World Boss / Velkazar / Shakmeh Artifacts.
▶ Hero Modeling and Skill Fixes
– Fixed an issue where Isolet’s [Wait] motions were shown abnormally when wearing the Costume ‘Beachside Isolet’.
That was all for the third update of August!