We’d like to share the update patch note on September 1st.
▶ League of Victory
– Tiers will be decided only depending on the ranking from the scores in Arena for each user.
– All the users will start from Bronze Tier 1,000 points when a season is over.
– The matching of opponents in League of Victory will be changed into global matching. Now users of all servers can match to combat.
– There have been some adjustments to the calculating formula of points according to the result of combat. (The points will be added upon victory or deducted upon defeat in smaller amounts than before.)
– You will be preferably matched with the user on a similar ranking to you. In case you are matched with an offline user, the opponent’s latest deck and combat will be applied.
– Along with changing to global matching, the period of the season will be modified.
: (UTC+9) Monday 01:00 ~ Sunday 23:59:59
-(Note) If your score is over 1021 points, and you do not compete more than once a day, 1% of your points will be deducted from the settlement of the next day.
– Number of rubies obtained from season rewards and daily rewards will be modified when the current season is over.
– Rewards upon initial achievement of each tier will be modified.
▶ Currency Maximum Limit
– The maximum allowed amount of currencies for each content will be adjusted. (Round 2/5)
|Currency Maximum Limit|
|Usage||Currency Name||Adjustments on Round 2|
|League of Victory Shop||Victory Medal||1,000,000|
|Honor Medal Shop||Honor Medal||400,000|
|Insignia of Honor Shop||Insignia of Honor||30,000|
|Battlefields of Ordeals Shop||Ordeal points||100,000|
|Raid Shop||Raid Coin||500,000,000|
|World Boss Shop||Crystallized Power||1,000,000|
|Guild Shop||Guild Coin||7,000,000|
|Guild War Shop||Guild War Medal||150,000|
– After the maximum limit is set, the excess currency will remain untouched. But if the limit is exceeded, the additional currency will not be obtainable.
– After the initial holding limit is established, the limit will be lowered little by little after each update. (Currently on Round 2/5)
▶ World Boss
– In daily rewards, crystallized power except for ‘Random World Boss Treasure Box’ will be removed.
(Daily participation reward, crystallized power reward depending on the level of maximum damage will be removed.)
– Crystallized power rewards on participating World Boss in Daily Mission/Weekly Mission will be increased.
> Daily Mission: Before 50 → After 1,000
> Weekly Mission: Before 150 → After 1,000
– Server ranking will be removed, crystallized power from server reward on season ranking will be removed, and the amount of crystalized power you can obtain from world season ranking will be increased. (There will be no adjustments to ruby rewards.)
*Amount of crystallized power reward from world season ranking
|Ranking||Crystallized power you can obtain|
▶ Removal of Server Ranking
– The window that displays server ranking in the UI of League of Victory, World Boss, and League of Honor will be removed.
– ‘Cross-Server Ranking’ reward from League of Honor and World Boss will be removed.
– Achievements on reaching server rankings in League of Honor of general achievements will be removed.
▶ Battlefield of Ordeals
– The deck of the opponent in Battlefield of Ordeals will be built according to the global data, not the data in the server.
– The opening time of Battlefield of Ordeals will be adjusted.
: (UTC+9) Monday 00:00 ~ Sunday 23:59:59
– Trial Battlegrounds will not be available this week and it will be open at 00:00(UTC+9) on September 5th.
▶ Changes in the shop
– ‘Unique weapon ticket’ will be removed in the following shops.
: Insignia of League of Honor Shop, World Boss Shop, Challenge Raid Shop (Single)
▶ Guild War, Guild Conquest, League of Honor Seasons to be added
– Guild War (UTC 9/2~10/28)
– Guild Conquest (UTC 9/5 ~ 10/31)
– League of Honor (UTC 9/4 ~ 10/30)
*Note that the date above is based on UTC so make sure to check the time of start/application of the season in the game.
▶ Official Channel Button to be added
– Official Channel Button will be added to direct you to the community of the server you have connected.
That’s it for the Patch Note of September 1st
Have fun with King’s Raid!