※ Please note that you may select to download or not the latest application. However, we recommend you to download the latest version for a stable gaming environment.
[Deactivation of the Root option]
* Example of the Nox Player
In order to prevent the use of inappropriate programs while playing the game on the app-player, please deactivate the [Root option] through settings.
※ Please note that the location of the [Root option] may be shown differently depending on the app-player you’re using.
This is GM Gremory
We have prepared a specific version for Raiders who prefer using app-players. This installation file will reflect the maintenance of October 12th (Tue), 2021.
* Please notice that you need to download the following APK even if you had previously downloaded the APK to play the game.
– If you downloaded the previous installation file (APK) dedicated for App Player users, we recommend you install this APK file to play the game smoothly.
– For those who use App Players and have difficulty playing due to lag issues, please download this APK file and install it before playing.
– It may be difficult to access the game when updating through the store after installing this APK, so we will update this dedicated APK.
※ If you’re still experiencing issues with the game APK file we’ve provided, please check the following details regarding [Auto-update apps].
– We’ve been reported of this procedure from a Raider in our Official KING’s RAID community. (This procedure has been checked and confirmed). We’d like to thank the Raider who have shared the following information with us.
– We’ve checked that the APK of the app player switches its settings to the APK of the Play Store when the settings of the Play Store for Auto-update apps is set up to [Over any network/Over Wi-Fi only]
▶ October 12th (Tue), 2021 APK file Download link
☞ [APK LINK]
[How to install the APK File]
– Click on ‘APK’ in the menu on the right to install the downloaded APK yourself after running the app player. (The APK installation menu may differ for each type of app player.)
– The provided installation file (APK) is an exclusive installation file for the App Players that cannot be executed on mobile devices.
– The ‘Payment failed’ error will occur when you try to pay while using the game through the (APK). However, after a failed payment the product you attempted to purchase is normally paid when re-connecting, so please proceed with the payment through a mobile device as much as possible for smooth product payment.
– It is possible to install without deleting the existing King’s Raid.
[Information regarding Auto-update apps]
1) Go to Google Play Store > Menu > Settings
2) Select Auto-update apps
3) Select [Don’t auto-update apps]
– Please change the settings [Play Store > Settings > Auto-update apps] to [Don’t auto-update apps] before downloading the latest APK. (The previous version needs to be deleted)
The installation file for the app player will be provided at every maintenance to provide a more comfortable playing environment. We will do our best to provide a better gaming experience in the future.