This is GM Gremory
We’re here to inform you about several known issues that has been encountered within the game after the maintenance.
Please check the details below for more information.
– An issue in which points are not obtained properly through [Isaiah – New Hero Progression Event]
– Issues in which the rewards of specific Webview events were not sent properly.
※ All WebView events except the [Ruby Spending Event] & [New Hero Progression Event] have been closed temporarily. We will make sure to make further announcements through our community pages as soon as fixes are made. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.
– An issue in which infinite loading screen is shown in the Penteonia Border Area 9 when moving to the stage 2 wave.
– An issue in which the Gear is not shown when using the item ‘1 Star Unique Gear Ticket (Isaiah)’
– An issue in which T1 Gear is obtained through [General Item Summon] when clearing all stages in [Chapter X Penteonia Border Area]
– An issue in which items are not shown through the tab [Special Shop] > [Event]
※ The [Event] tab is visible when purchasable products are in the list. This tab should not be visible if you’re not a beginner in KING’s RAID. Please note that we will be making the necessary adjustments to this tab.
<Current issues of the game>
– An issue in which battles cannot be accessed when selecting single mode in Guild Conquest.
– [iOS only] An issue in which some of the cutscenes are not shown properly when playing the Chapter X.
– An issue in which Hero Selection is not possible in section 2 when a party member adds a Hero at the same time. This issue is found when playing in multiplayer mode in ARCDIM / ARCDIM X Raids.
※ Please make sure to select the Heroes in sequential order for a smooth gameplay. We will be fixing this issue as soon as possible.
– An issue in which the open notice of X: The Final Chapter is not shown when accessing Chapter 10. (This issue has been encountered for Raiders who have already cleared Chapter 10-41)
– An issue in which abnormal crashing issues are encountered when clearing the New X: The Final Chapter in devices below 2GB.
We are sorry for the inconvenience you experienced while playing the game and will do our best to provide a better gaming experience while playing King’s Raid.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.