This is GM Gremory.
We’ve been reported of abnormal crashing issues when playing KING’s RAID in certain devices after the update of Android OS 12.
We believe that it is an issue that is occurring due to the crashing of various Web View system within the game which has been occurring due to the update of Android OS 12 and the System Web View app.
In order to prevent this issue from happening, we will be preparing to make improvements to the system. However, we’d like to inform all Raiders that this process may take longer than expected. For Raiders who are experiencing abnormal crashing in KING’s RAID, please choose 1 of the methods mentioned below for temporary measures.
Temporary Measures for Abnormal Crashes
1. Removal through Google Play Store
– [Play Store] > [Search ‘Android System WebView’] > [Delete]
2. Removal of the App’s Update
– [Settings] > [Apps] > [Your apps(≡)] > [Turn on ‘Show system apps’] > [Select Android System WebView] > [More Info (3 dots at the right upper corner of the screen)] > [Uninstall Updates]
※ If you are unable to search for [Android System WebView], please check once again after deleting the updates for the Chrome app.
– [Settings] > [Apps] > [Select Chrome] > [More Info (3 dots at the right upper corner of the screen)] > [Uninstall Updates]
Please note that we are aiming to make the improvements that are causing the crashes within the app by the month of February. We will make sure to fix this issue as soon as possible.
We’d like to apologize for the inconvenience caused, and we will do our best to provide a better gaming environment to our Raiders.