This is GM Dakaris bringing you news on changes made to the King’s Raid membership withdrawal and recovery process. These changes were made in line with the policy updates made on TUE May 26th, 2020.
Please make sure the check the changes made down below.
– You may withdraw your account the same way as you used to. However, there is now a 7 day suspension period before this request is carried out instead of the previous immediate withdrawal.
– You will be moved to the main title screen once the account withdrawal request has successfully been made.
– Your King’s Raid account information will be deleted after the 7 day suspension period. Please note that this information cannot be recovered even through contacting customer service, so please make sure that you really wish to withdraw your account before starting this process.
[Membership Recovery and Immediate Withdrawal During the Suspension Period]
– You will be able to see the Account Recovery popup shown above when attempting to login to King’s Raid with a social media account linked to an account that is currently in the 7 day suspension period.
– You will be able to cancel the account withdrawal process and recover your account by selecting [Yes] on the Account Recovery popup.
– Recovered accounts will allow you to log back into King’s Raid by using the relevant social media account.
– You will be able to see a new popup asking if you wish to create a new King’s Raid account with the current social media account should you select [No] on the Account Recovery popup.
– You will be able to create a new King’s Raid account by selecting [Yes] on the Create New Account popup.
– Should you select [Yes] on the Create New Account popup, the previous King’s Raid account associated with the social media account in question will immediately be deleted and the new King’s Raid account will be immediately linked to the social media account.
– Only the current social media account used to log in will be linked to the new King’s Raid account if you had linked numerous social media accounts with your previous King’s Raid account.
– Social media accounts linked to deleted King’s Raid accounts can be linked to current existing King’s Raid accounts or be used to create new accounts. However, please note that the suspension period will be overridden once the social media account is linked to a new/different King’s Raid account, the membership withdrawal process will proceed immediately.
– You will not be able to recover accounts that have been deleted by either waiting the 7 day suspension period for membership withdrawal or immediate withdrawal. Please make sure you really wish to start this process before doing so.
We hope that this announcement will help you navigate through the process should the need arise.