This is KING’s RAID PD Edge.
We’d like to inform all Raiders that we have checked the issue in which the DMG of the ally Heroes is increased abnormally when Isaiah equips a Technomagic Gear with the Additional Skill ‘‘Level of [All Skills] +5’. We will be explaining in more details about this issue and the measures we will be taking.
KING’s RAID Heroes have 3 Skill slots in which they’re used for Active Skills, and Passive Skills that are automatically activated/applied within battles.
For some of the Heroes, you can change the state/mode and possess some skills additionally. Skills possessed by all Heroes can be checked through the [Skill] tab.
As these skills are categorized as ‘skills’, the Additional Skill effect ‘Level of [All Skills] +5’ could be applied. In other words, when equipping the Gear, the levels of all skills were increased.
However, some of the effects that were not categorized as skills such as Unique Weapons/Treasures/ Transcendence Attributes were affected by the Additional Skill effect, causing them to create abnormal DMG in battles. This is the reason why the DMG was shown abnormally high for ally Heroes when used with Isaiah.
The boost of other effects besides the active/passive skills of the Heroes was not intentional. There are Heroes who are affected by these effects and also those who are not affected at all. For this reason, we are in the process of fixing this issue.
However, we need to make further investigations on what Heroes will be affected by the fixes, and we also need to check the overall functions in order to prevent issues after the fixes. We are expecting to implement the fixes by August, and we will make our best efforts to implement the fixes as soon as possible,
We deeply apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. Due to this issue, we are planning to distribute the rewards below to all Raiders.
– Reward Distribution: To all Raiders playing KING’s RAID
– Rewards: Technomagic Gear Ticket (1 Additional Skill) x 2, Technomagic Skill Reforge Ticket x 50, Soul Weapon Transfer Ticket (~Isaiah)
– Date of when Rewards can be collected:
- Technomagic Gear Ticket (1 Additional Skill) x 2, Technomagic Skill Reforge Ticket x 50
- After the announcement on July 13th ~ July 19th 23:59 [KST]
- Soul Weapon Transfer Ticket (~Isaiah)
- After the updates on July 20th ~ July 26th 23:59 [KST]
- For those Raiders who have used the Soul Weapon Transfer Ticket on Heroes that were not included in the selection range on the Transfer Ticket, will not be receiving ‘Soul Weapon Transfer Ticket (~Isaiah)’.
- However, we will be sending the item ‘Soul Weapon Transfer Ticket (~Isaiah)’ after the updates on July 20th as we will need to create this item for distribution.
Additionally, we’d like to mention about the issue in which the ‘Soul Weapon Transfer Ticket’ could be used on new Heroes, and also about the issue in which some Raiders have used this Transfer Ticket on New Heroes.
We have been extracting and restoring the data of Raiders who have used the Soul Weapon Transfer Ticket on Heroes that were not included in the selection range (new Heroes). However due to several difficulties with the additional enhancement/advancement of the items before the transfer and issues with restoration, we were not able to finish the restoration completely.
Thus, we will not be distributing the item ‘Soul Weapon Transfer Ticket (~Isaiah)’ to Raiders who are included in the list of Raiders for restoration (Raiders who have used the Soul Weapon Transfer Ticket on new Heroes), and we will not be making the restorations back to the point where the Soul Weapon Transfer Tickets were not used.
We apologize once again for the trouble, and we will keep working hard to provide a stable and enjoyable gaming environment for everyone.