This is GM Gremory
We’d like to inform that scheduled maintenance has been completed.
Please check the details below for more information about today’s maintenance.
▶ The following issues have been fixed through this maintenance
– Fixed the issue in which the stage was cleared immediately when trying to Transcend Hero Glenwys (occurs even when the battle is not cleared)
– Fixed the issue in which Xerah’s Weapon from the ‘World-Devouring Darkness Xerah’ costume appeared to be different from the costume illustration.
– Fixed the issue in which a bug was found on Hero Xerah when playing the motions for [Animation] > [Agonized].
– (Android only) Fixed the issue in which Hero Kasel’s modeling appeared when obtaining the Hero ‘Dark Lord Kasel’
– Fixed the issue in which the number of daily charged Entry Tickets & total number of Entry Tickets of ‘Shakmeh’s Helm Decoration’ were shown incorrectly when touching [Portal > Shakmeh].
– Fixed the issue in which [Tree of Sin] couldn’t be attacked when using Roi’s Blade Claw (3rd Skill) in the [Otherworldly Darkness Shakmeh] Dungeon.
▶ Adjustments have been made to the DMG of Hero Shakmeh’s ‘Advent of Despair’ (3rd Skill)
– The DMG of the skill ‘Advent of Despair’ in the PvP contents appeared to be higher than what was intended. Through this maintenance, the skill DMG will be decreased by 70% than what it used to be.
Shakmeh’s passive skill and Transcendence Perk are the factors that build up a high HP for the Hero. This Hero can heal allies and attack enemies equal to a certain percentage of self’s Max HP.
However, when Shakmeh was built up by focusing on his ATK, we realized that he was making excessive DMG in the PvP contents. Due to this reason, we have decided to make adjustments to the skill ‘Advent of Despair’ in order to prevent the Hero from affecting the PvP contents.
Besides the adjustments we have made to the DMG of the skill, no additional changes have been made to the Hero. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience and confusion this may have caused.
For this reason, we will be distributing ‘Unique Treasure Awakening Transfer Ticket x 1’ to Raiders who want to transfer the Awakening Phase of the item ‘Scroll of Royalty’.
▶ Compensation will be given out to the following Raiders: Raiders who have awakened the item ‘Scroll of Royalty’ (Unique Treasure 3rd Skill) after the maintenance on February 16th (Tue) ~ Before the temporary maintenance on February 19th (Fri)
▶ How to receive the compensation: Send 1:1 inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
▶ Inquiries will be accepted within the following period: February 19th (Fri) ~ February 28th (Sun)
▶ Reward Distribution: The item will be distributed during the maintenance on March 9th (Tue) to the Mailbox
:: 1~5 Awakening: We will be distributing ‘Unique Treasure Awakening Transfer Ticket x 1’ that can only be used on the item ‘Scroll of Royalty’ (Unique Treasure 3rd Skill)
※ Please note that the Unique Treasure Awakening Transfer Ticket that we will be giving out can only be used on the Unique Treasure ‘Scroll of Royalty’.
Additionally, we will be sending an ‘Unique Treasure Ticket x 1’ to all Raiders during the maintenance on March 9th (Tue) as a compensation to the inconvenience caused for the adjustments of Shakmeh’s skill.
Once again, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and disappointment caused. We promise we will try harder to provide a more stable gaming environment to all Raiders.