This is GM Gremory
We’re here to share with you the details of June’s 2nd update!
For the next updates, improvements to the Repositorium content & Corrupted Swimsuits (2nd) will be updated to the game.
※ The screenshots in the GM Note have been taken in the Test Server.
– Please note that the contents you see may differ from what you see in the actual game.
01. Improvements to the Repositorium content
– When fulfilling the designated battle time every week, the [Repositorium] will be opened.
– Depending on the monsters that will be appearing in the content, you will be able to receive rewards such as Unique Gear, Soul Weapon, and rewards related to Technomagic Gear.
※ According to the changes made to the entry tickets of the Repositorium, charged ‘Gold Bars of Golden Queen’ will be sent to [Inventory] > [Consumables] during the maintenance on June 22nd (Tue).
– You will be able to consume the items ‘Gold Bar/Gold Dust of Golden Queen’ you own through the event ‘Ophelia’s Workshop’. [LINK]
02. Improvements to the entry system of the Guild Conquest Velkazar
– Improvements will be made so that consumed tickets will be returned if there is a team member who has exited the game due to abnormal crashing during the loading screen or when accessing the Tyrfas, Lakreil, Velkazar battle content. (For all team members)
03. Corrupted Swimsuit Costumes (2nd)
– Corrupted Swimsuit Costumes (2nd) will be added for the following Heroes:
:: Dark Lord Kasel / Fallen Frey / Isaiah / Yuria / Ricardo / Glenwys
[Illustration Sneak Peek – Fallen Frey]
[Hero Signature Motions Sneak Peek – Fallen Frey]
[Illustration Sneak Peek – Dark Lord Kasel]
[Hero Signature Motions Sneak Peek – Dark Lord Kasel]
[Illustration Sneak Peek – Isaiah]
[Hero Signature Motions Sneak Peek – Isaiah]
That’s everything for June’s 2nd Update Sneak Peek!
Please note that there may be changes during the development process, so please look out for the Patch Note for more details.