This is GM Gremory
First of all, we’d like to apologize for the issues with the WebView events, the issue in which an item could be used in other ranges, and other additional issues that have been encountered after the maintenance on May 25th. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused during your gameplay, and we’d also like to apologize for not being able to announce this earlier through our community pages.
As soon as we encountered these issues after the maintenance, we had to turn off the WebView events in order to proceed with the fixes of the WebView event system.
Fixes were made to the game immediately, but we were not able to encounter the issues that have occurred after the adjustments. Due to the investigation of the issues and verification of the data of our Raiders, the process was delayed, and we were not able to make the announcements on time. We kindly ask for your patience and understanding as these measures were needed for accurate verification of the issues.
Up to now, all investigations have been completed, and we will be fixing the issues below through today’s temporary maintenance.
– Issue with WebView event rewards
In the process of fixing the issues, we have turned off the WebView events. When the WebView events were off (around 15 minutes), some Raiders have consumed Rubies and their points were not implemented properly into the event system. Please note that the points that were missed for consuming Rubies will be adjusted through the temporary maintenance. (Korean server only)
Additionally, we will be taking the following measures for rewards that have been distributed incorrectly.
1. For Raiders who have received rewards up to 2 times from [Kasel’s Letter WebView Event], we will be rewarding [1 All-In-One Special Summon x10 Ticket] instead of the rewards mentioned below.
2. For Raiders who have received rewards up to 2 times from [Seria’s Free Costume WebView Event], we will be rewarding [2 All-In-One Special Summon x10 Tickets] instead of the rewards mentioned below.
※ We will not be collecting the rewards you have received for the 2nd time if you’re one of the Raiders mentioned above (option 1 & 2)
3. For Raiders who have received rewards more than 2 times from [Kasel’s Letter WebView Event] or [Seria’s Free Costume WebView Event], we will be excluding them from the rewards mentioned below.
4. For Raiders who have received rewards more than 3 times from [Kasel’s Letter WebView Event] or [Seria’s Free Costume WebView Event], we will be excluding them from the rewards mentioned below.
※ However, if you’re one of the Raiders from options 3 & 4 shown above & if you still own the Mail rewards or items, we will collect rewards that have been received repeatedly and we will be rewarding the rewards mentioned below.
– Issue in which Mission Points were not acquired properly through the [New Hero Progression Event – Isaiah] WebView event
Mission Points that were acquired after May 25th (Tue) 18:11 [PDT] were implemented correctly to the system. However, Mission Points that were acquired before the adjustments were not implemented to the total Mission Points. For Raiders who have experienced this issue with the Mission Points, we are going to make the correct adjustments of points through the temporary maintenance.
– Issue in which rewards are not shown in the Mailbox (Asia server only)
We will take measures to help Raiders who have received the items through the Mailbox but haven’t received the actual rewards.
– Issue in which Guild Conquest content cannot be accessed in single mode
Please note that fixes will be made through the temporary maintenance. The content will be accessible after the updates of the app.
Once again, we’d like to apologize to Raiders who have experienced the issues above, and for those who have experienced ‘issues with Webview event rewards’, ‘issues with Soul Weapon Transfer Ticket being used in other Hero ranges’, and ‘issues with obtaining T1 Gear through Special Summons’. We will be sending the rewards below to all Raiders for the inconvenience caused.
– Reward Distribution to all Raiders: 2,100 Rubies & 2 All-In-One Special Summon x10 Tickets
– The rewards will be distributed during the maintenance on May 28th (Fri), and you will be able to receive them until May 31st (Mon) 23:59.
※ Please note that Raiders who have collected WebView event rewards intentionally will be excluded from the rewards we will be distributing. For those who have abused the WebView event rewards, we will be restricting them in accordance with our operation policy.
※ Raiders who have used the Soul Weapon Transfer Ticket on Heroes that were not supposed to be included on the ticket, will also be excluded from the rewards we will be distributing.
※ Please note that additional measures may be taken to Raiders who have used the Soul Weapon Transfer Ticket on Heroes that were not supposed to be included on the ticket.
We’re terribly sorry that we have disappointed Raiders who were hyped for the updates of X: The Final. We will continue to work hard to provide a stable gaming environment to all Raiders.