GM Ophelia at your service.
Here is the sneak peek of second update in March.
The main updated features for this GM Note: Quality of life changes, contents balance update etc.
※ The screenshots in the GM Note have been taken in the Test Server.
– Please note that the contents you see may differ from what you see in the actual game.
Quality of Life Changes
– Quality of life changes based on your feedback.
[Raider Growth Buff Pop-up]
– A pop-up will be added where you can check the total added buffs of Raider Growth Buff applied to your account.
[Damage Font Selection and Improvement]
– You can choose to display old/new damage font.
-Improved readability of the new damage font.
[Ruby Use Permission Pop-up]
– A function that allows you to set the permission pop-up when using Rubies over a certain price has been added.
– Arena, Challenge Raid will be subjected to balance changes.
– Tough 50% among the Sudden Death effects in the League of Honor will be removed.
– 50% ATK Reduction has been added to the League of Victory/League of Honor Sudden Death effect. (Applies to Recovery/Shield/DMG)
:: The final ATK (various buffs, items, and buff skills applied) is reduced.
– Challenge Raid Boss Urkak balance changes and Raider’s Pledge clear point gain has been increased.
League of Honor Main Season 17 Reward
– Leage of Honor Main Season 17 reward costume and accessories x 6 production has been completed.
:: Dark Lord Kasel
:: [Hopeless Corruption] Rage summoned from the Corruption / Rage summoned from the Eternal Corruption (Legend)
:: [Hopeless Corruption] Silence summoned from the Corruption (Ancient) / [Hopeless Corruption] Rage summoned from the Eternal Corruption (Legend)
:: [Hopeless Corruption] Despair summoned from the Corruption (Ancient) / Despair summoned from the Eternal Corruption (Legend)
Special Shop Breakthrough Package Removed
– Sales end date: Start of March 15th (Tue) maintenance
※ Mission rewards that were purchased before the maintenance on March 15 (Tue) and have not been received can be completed and received after the maintenance.
That’s everything for March 2nd update sneak peek.
Please note that there may be changes during the development process, so please look out for the Patch Note for more details.