– Information regarding access to [Technomagic Enchantment Raid] has been fixed. (You can access by selecting the stage → Stages will be opened in sequential order as you clear them) – Updated on May 18th (Tue) 04:37 [PDT]
This is GM Gremory
We’re here to share with you the details of May’s 2nd update!
※The screenshots in the GM Note have been taken in a Test Server.
– Please note that the contents you see may differ from what you see in the actual game.
01. X: The Final Update
The final battle to decide fate! X: The Final Chapter will be updated.
Special Costumes of our 3 main protagonists (Kasel, Frey & Clause) will be rewarded.
[Illustration Sneak Peek – Kasel]
[Illustration Sneak Peek – Frey]
[Illustration Sneak Peek – Clause]
– T5 Lv. 100 Jumping for the 3 Heroes above will be opened. Through this Super Pass mission, you will be able to obtain rewards such as ‘5 Star Unique Gear Ticket’& ‘Soulstone’. (Limited rewards to Kasel, Frey, and Clause)
– If you haven’t participated in our X: The Final Pre-registration yet, don’t miss this chance! [Pre-Registration Page]
02. May’s New Hero – Isaiah
Shepherd of Chaos Isaiah, a faithful follower of Lea and known as one of the 5 Primal Demons will be updated with the chapter X: The Final.
[Illustration Sneak Peek]
▪ Class: Priest
▪ Attack Type: Magic
03. Hero Special Dungeon – Episode: Isaiah
– Check out Isaiah’s journey towards Penteonia through Isaiah’s Hero Special Dungeon.
– You will be able to obtain ‘Isaiah (5 Stars)’ for free after clearing the story dungeon.
[Story Cutscenes Sneak Peek]
04. Technomagic Enchant System
– The [Technomagic Enchant] system, a system that will allow you to strengthen your Technomagic Gear, will be updated.
– Through [Valance’s Workshop], you will be able to add Enchant options by using ‘Enchantment Cores’ on your Technomagic Gear.
– Depending on the types of ‘Enchantment Cores’ you use, you will be able to add 1~3 Enchant options.
– Depending on the which part of the Gear you apply the Enchant option, the stats of a specific option may appear higher.
[Technomagic Enchantment Raid]
– The [Technomagic Enchantment Raid] will be updated. Through this Raid, you will be able to collect Enchantment Cores needed for Technomagic Enchantment.
– 5 Entry Tickets will be charged every week, and you will be able to accumulate up to max 20.
:: If you have used up all of your Entry Tickets, you will be able to charge them with Rubies. Please note that you will be able to charge them 2 times a week. (5 Entry Tickets per charge)
– Battles will be proceeded in [Auto Battles] only, and each Raid is composed of 3 Stages. (Stages will be opened in sequential order as you clear them)
▪ ARCDIM Raid
– Through the ARCDIM Raid, you will be able to collect Enchantment Cores needed for Technomagic Enchantment. In the ARCDIM Raid, you can freely form a team of 8 Heroes.
▪ ARCDIM X Raid
– Through the ARCDIM X Raid, you will be able to collect Enchantment Cores needed for Technomagic Enchantment. You will have to use Physical type Heroes in the [Sector 1: Delta] slot, and Magic type Heroes in the [Sector 2: Zeta] to proceed with battles.
05. Corrupted Swimsuit Costumes (1st)
:: Theo / Crow / Kara / Lakrak / Erze / Seria
[Illustration Sneak Peek – Lakrak]
[Hero Signature Motions Sneak Peek – Seria]
– The [Statistics] system page which could be found in the game, will now be available through the website below:
To check out the statistics pages on our official KING’s RAID community page, please check our EN Community page > Statistics Page on the bottom right corner of the page.
That’s everything for May’s 2nd Update Sneak Peek!
Please note that there may be changes during the development process, so please look out for the Patch Note for more details.