This is GM Gremory
We’re here to share with you the details of May’s 1st update!
For the next updates, balance adjustments will be made to 2 Heroes and improvements will be made to the game’s content & convenience.
Please make sure to read the details below for more information.
※The screenshots in the GM Note have been taken in a Test Server.
– Please note that the contents you see may differ from what you see in the actual game.
– We will be extending the dates for some of the events & products (which were planned to be closed on May 11th (Tue)) as changes will be made to the maintenance date to May 13th (Thu).
– Special Event – Juno’s Cooking Quest (Re-Run) [LINK]
– April’s Events (Part 4) [LINK]
※ The rewards from [Shamilla’s Special Gift] can be received until May 10th (Mon) 20:00 [PDT].
– Special Shop April Week 5 Update <Golden Promotion> [LINK]
01. Hero Balance Adjustments
– We will be adjusting the balance for the following 2 Heroes.
※ Please note that the balance adjustments of the Heroes may be changed during the development process. Please check the upcoming Patch Notes for more updates.
※ Due to the disappointment and inconvenience caused through our latest announcement [Misleading information regarding Hero Balance Adjustments] posted on April 27th (Tue), we have decided to include ‘Kasel’ as one of our next balance adjusted Heroes on May 13th (Thu). As for the Heroes ‘May’ & ‘Nicky’, we will continue to check and test these Heroes for our balance adjustments in the future.
02. Improvements to Content & Convenience
– Improvements will be made to the convenience of the game and the level of difficulty of some contents will be lowered.
Difficulty levels will be adjusted (lowered) to the following contents of the game:
– [Substory] Challenge Stage
– [Chapter 8] ~ [Chapter 10]
– [Piece of Memory] Entry Restrictions to Secret Dungeons will be reduced (50 times → 10 times)
※ The rewards you receive for clearing dungeons will be increased by x5. Please note that the total amount of rewards you can obtain will remain the same. (In other words, you will be able to obtain the same amount of rewards with less dungeon clears)
– [Inventory] > [Craft] The limits for crafting Stone of Infinity/ Fragment of Infinity (number of items you can craft) will be removed
– The Awakening Cutscenes for Unique Gear, Artifacts in [Forge] will be simplified (Hammering motions will be shown only once)
03. Client Stabilization
– Through this update, we will be implementing the 3 client stabilization updates we mentioned on our previous Developer’s Note. To read more about the details, please make sure to check the link below.
[Client Stabilization Updates]
– Eclipse Optimization
– Gear Preset and Gear Box Optimization
– Cutscenes Optimization
04. Substory – Roi
A former assassin with a hidden past. Swift Assassin, Roi’s Substory (1st part) will be added.
[Story Cutscenes Sneak Peek]
05. League of Honor Regular Season 13 Costumes
– 2 League of Honor Regular Season 13 Ranking Reward Costumes will be released.
:: Kibera / Erze
[Illustration Sneak Peek – Kibera]
06. Price Changes (In-game Currency) to Special Shop Products
– After the updates on May 13th (Thu), you will be able to purchase ‘User Name Change Ticket’, ‘Guild Name Change Ticket’ with Rubies.
That’s everything for May’s 1st Update Sneak Peek!
Please note that there may be changes during the development process, so please look out for the Patch Note for more details.