This is GM Gremory
We’re here to share with you the details of July’s 2nd update!
For the next updates, game improvements and Swimsuit Costumes (1st) will be updated to the game.
※ The screenshots in the GM Note have been taken in the Test Server.
– Please note that the contents you see may differ from what you see in the actual game.
01. Game Improvements
– Some improvements, including client stabilization, will be updated to the game.
– Improvements will be made to the latency/lag issues within the Party Clear Challenge Raid content.
– Battle Time required to fill the ‘Entry Gauge’ of the Repositorium will be shortened.
– The name of the Heroes will be shown within the description boxes of the Soulstones.
– Attack Type of the Heroes will be shown within the Hero Profiles.
02. Swimsuit Costumes (1st)
– 8 Swimsuit Costumes (1st) will be added for the following Heroes:
:: Rodina / Yanne / Estelle / Lucikiel / Dosarta / Requina / Shakmeh / Ophelia
[Illustration Sneak Peek – Estelle]
[Hero Signature Motions Sneak Peek – Estelle]
[Illustration Sneak Peek – Rodina]
[Hero Signature Motions Sneak Peek – Rodina]
[Illustration Sneak Peek – Requina]
[Hero Signature Motions Sneak Peek – Requina]
[Illustration Sneak Peek – Shakmeh]
[Hero Signature Motions Sneak Peek – Shakmeh]
03. League of Honor Regular Season 14 Costumes
– 2 League of Honor Regular Season 14 Ranking Reward Costumes will be released.
:: Shamilla / Xerah
[Illustration Sneak Peek – Shamilla]
[KING’s RAID Bingo Event!]
– Play and complete the Bingo game in KING’s RAID. Depending on the number of resets of the Bingo board, you will be able to obtain rewards such as ‘Unique Weapon / Unique Treasure Awakening Stone’, ‘Unique Weapon / Unique Treasure Awakening Transfer Ticket.
[Technomagic Gear Special Support Event!]
– Login to the game every day for 14 days and obtain rewards such as ‘Technomagic Gear Upgrade Stone Ticket Box’, ‘Technomagic Experiment Report‘, ‘Technomagic Gear Ticket (Additional Skill & 2 Options)’.
That’s everything for July’s 2nd Update Sneak Peek!
Please note that there may be changes during the development process, so please look out for the Patch Note for more details.