This is GM Gremory
We’re here to share with you the details of July’s 1st update!
For the next updates, hero balance adjustments and Roi’s Substory (Part 2) will be updated to the game.
※ The screenshots in the GM Note have been taken in the Test Server.
– Please note that the contents you see may differ from what you see in the actual game.
01. Hero Balance Adjustments
– We will be adjusting the balance for the following 2 Heroes.
:: Erze / Talisha
※ Please note that the balance adjustments of the Heroes may be changed during the development process. Please check the upcoming Patch Notes for more updates.
02. Substory – Roi (Part 2)
– A former assassin with a hidden past. Swift Assassin, Roi’s Substory (Part 2) will be added.
[Story Cutscenes Sneak Peek]
[Substory Costume Illustration Sneak Peek]
03. Enhancement Lab Challenge! Event
– You will be able to participate in this event through [Enhancement Lab Challenge!] located at Central Orvel.
– You will be able to purchase ‘Gear that can be enhanced’, ‘Materials for enhancement’ with Rubies and ‘Orvel Castle Gold Box’.
– You will be able to obtain ‘Orvel Castle Gold Box’ through Daily/Weekly Missions.
※ Please note that the names of the items may be shown differently during the actual update.
[Event Enhancement Lab]
– You will be able to enhance the gear and the materials purchased at the Event Shop. Every time you reach a specific enhancement stage, you will be able to receive different kinds of rewards.
[Gold Dust/ Gold Bar of Golden Queen]
The items ‘Gold Dust of Golden Queen’, ‘Gold Bar of Golden Queen’ that have not been used in [Ophelia’s Workshop] before the maintenance on July 6th (Tue) can be sold after the maintenance.
※ If you do not wish to sell these items, we recommend you to use them up through [Ophelia’s Workshop] as soon as possible.
[Access will be denied if Root permission is activated on the App Player]
– You will not be able to access the game if [Root permission] is activated on the app player due to the updates of the AppGuard security module during the updates on July 6th (Tue). We recommend you to deactivate this option to play the game on the app player.
*Screenshot of the NoxPlayer settings
※ Please note that the location of the [Root permission] may be shown differently for each app player. (Ex: NoxPlayer: General Settings / LD: Other Settings)
That’s everything for July’s 1st Update Sneak Peek!
Please note that there may be changes during the development process, so please look out for the Patch Note for more details.