This is GM Gremory.
We’re here to share with you the details of January’s 2nd update!
For this GM Note main updates, we will be introducing you the update of the New Hero Lucikiel and the updates for 2021 Casual Costumes (1st).
※The screenshots in the GM Note have been taken in a Test Server.
– Please note that the contents you see may differ from what you see in the actual game.
01. January’s New Hero: Lucikiel
– New Hero Lucikiel will be updated. He’s known as one of the 5 Primal Demons that possesses the mightiest destruction power of all!
– To celebrate Lucikiel’s update, we will be holding a Hero growth event where you will be able to clear missions, accumulate points and receive various rewards.
[Hero Illustration Sneak Peek]
02. 2021 Casual Costumes (1st)
– Fashionable 8 ‘Casual Costumes’ for Heroes will be added.
:: Morrah / Shea / Tanya / Erze / Gremory / Mitra / Crow / Lucias
[Hero Illustration Sneak Peek – Gremory]
[Hero Signature Motions Sneak Peek – Crow]
03. Improvements to the World Boss content
– Improvements will be made to the World Boss such as adding changes to the content’s battle mode and adding a Daily Achievement tab.
– World Boss Key will be removed. (You will be able to battle repeatedly without limitations)
:: The max DMG achieved on a single battle per day will be accumulated and applied daily to the World/Server Ranking.
– A Daily Achievement tab will be added. It will be reset daily at 00:00 [Local Server Time].
– 3 World Boss Artifacts will be added.
※ Please note that access will be limited during the period mentioned below to make improvements to the World Boss content.
– Period: January 17th (Sun) 7:00 [PST] until the maintenance on January 19th (Tue) – Updated on January 13th (Wed) 12:22
04. The draw rates for Soulstones when attempting Soul Judgment will be increased.
– When attempting Soul Judgement through [Temple of the God King] > [King’s Sanctum] > [Soul Judgment], the draw rates for Soulstones will be increased slightly. For more details of the draw rates, please check the upcoming Patch Notes.
That’s everything for January’s 2nd Update Sneak Peek!
Please note that there may be changes during the development process, so please look out for the Patch Note for more details.