This is GM Gremory.
We’d like to share with you the details of December’s 2nd update!
Legend Costumes, Super Pass, Ophelia’s Lucky Workshop and more will be updated to the game.
For more information about the main updates, please read the details below.
※ The screenshots in the GM Note have been taken in the Test Server.
– Please note that the contents you see may differ from what you see in the actual game.
01. Legend Costumes
– ‘Legend Costumes’, Costumes that transform the concepts & appearances of the Heroes, will be released.
:: Jane / Lucikiel / Maria
– When owning & equipping the Legend Costumes, you will be able to experience a whole new level of transformation from the usual Costumes.
:: Effects for owning the Costumes / Changes to the Skill Effects / Changes to the Hero’s Motions / Changes to the Hero’s Voice
※ As for the Legend Costume effects we mentioned through our latest Developer’s Note, please note that the ‘stat enhancing effects for equipping the Costume’ will be changed in to ‘effects for owning the Costumes’ which will not be affecting the overall balance within battles.
※ Skill effects, Hero Motions & Voice will only be changed when equipping the Legend Costume.
– You will be able to purchase the Legend Costumes through the [Pre-Order] system with Rubies.
[What is the Pre-Order system?]
– During a specific period, Raiders will be able to participate in the Pre-Order system. As the number of participants for the Pre-Order increases, the discount rate will increase as well.
– After the end of the Pre-Order period, the Legend Costumes will be sent to the in-game Mailbox of the Raiders who have participated.
02. Super Pass
– Super Pass Missions are back with the Heroes Dark Lord Kasel, Fallen Frey & Rebel Clause. Different kinds of rewards that will help you strengthen your Heroes such as ‘T5 Lv. 100’, ‘5 Star Unique Gear Ticket’, ‘Technomagic Gear Set’, and more will be distributed through this new Super Pass.
– You will be able to obtain the ‘Ashen Costumes’ of the 3 Heroes above for free through the Super Pass Missions.
[Illustration Sneak Peek – Dark Lord Kasel]
[Illustration Sneak Peek – Fallen Frey]
[Illustration Sneak Peek – Rebel Clause]
03. Ophelia’s Lucky Workshop
– The ‘Lucky Four-Leaf Clover Jewels’, which could be obtained by participating in events and missions, will be exchangeable through Ophelia’s Lucky Workshop. Exchange your ‘Lucky Four-Leaf Clover Jewels’ for different kinds of rewards!
04. Christmas Costumes (2nd)
▽▼▽Merry Christmas!!! ▽▼▽ \(*°▽°*)/
– 3 Christmas Costumes (2nd) will be added for the following Heroes:
:: Valance / Annette / Nyx
– After the maintenance on December 21st (Tue), an event where you will be able to obtain Valance’s Costume for free will be opened.
[Illustration Sneak Peek – Valance]
[Illustration Sneak Peek – Annette]
[Illustration Sneak Peek – Nyx]
05. Special Dungeon – Troublesome Wish Box
ε=ε=ε=(ﾟ ロﾟ;)ﾉ Immerse yourself in the adventure and look for the Wish Box with the Hound Unit!
– Participate in the event and purchase items from the Event Shop such as ‘Lucky Four-Leaf Clover Jewel’, ‘Technomagic Experiment Report’, ‘Technomagic Skill Reforge Ticket’ and Event Artifacts such as ‘Christmas Tree of Holy Night’ & ‘Christmas Star Ornament’.
– You will be able to purchase the item ‘Golden Key’ from the Event Shop. Access the [Unexpected Present Dungeon] with the ‘Golden Key’ and obtain different kinds of rewards.
[Story Cutscenes Sneak Peek]
That’s everything for December’s 2nd Update Sneak Peek!
Please note that there may be changes during the development process, so please look out for the Patch Note for more details.