This is GM Gremory.
We’d like to share with you the details of August’s 3rd update!
Game Improvements/Adjustments, Juno’s Cooking Quest Event will be updated to the game!
※ The screenshots in the GM Note have been taken in the Test Server.
– Please note that the contents you see may differ from what you see in the actual game.
01. Game Improvements/Adjustments
[High Ranked Players Honor Rewards]
– Honor icons will be implemented for the high ranked players within the chatroom (Honor icons will be shown by ranking from the following contents: League of Victory/League of Honor/World Boss)
“This is your opportunity to stand out from the other Raiders!”
– Depending on the ranking for each of the contents (League of Victory/League of Honor/ World Boss), honor icons will appear next to the Nickname within the chatroom.
– 1st ~ 3rd place will be distinguished per Global/Server by Gold/Silver/Bronze icons. For the places from 4th ~ 1000th place, similar icons will be shown without distinguishing Global/Server.
– The icons for League of Honor/World Boss will be updated at the start of the next season. For the League of Victory, honor icons will be updated depending on the rank of the previous season.
– Improvements will be made to the Repositorium’s Entry Gauge (Dispatch Battle time will be counted for the Required Battle Time gauge of the Repositorium)
– Adjustments will be made to the Penalties of the Raider’s Pledge (New Season)
02. Special Dungeon – Juno’s Cooking Quest (Re-Run)
– Juno, the owner of the Hero’s Inn, is back once again with her Cooking Quest Event!
– Through this event, you will be able to purchase items such as ‘Unique Treasure Ticket’, ‘Event Artifact Piece’, ‘Transcendence Attribute Point (5TP)’ from the Event Shop with the items you have collected. You will also be able to purchase Event Artifacts such as ‘Juno’s Special Vitality Stew’, ‘Master Chef’s Recipe Book’ and ‘Juno’s Special Dessert’.
[Story Cutscenes Sneak Peek]
[Costume Update Delay Announcement – Pansirone’s Limited Edition Costume]
We have announced previously that we will be releasing Pansirone’s Limited-Edition in-game Costume from ‘Vote for your favorite 2021 KING’s RAID Hero!’ Event held last March through August’s 3rd update. However, we will be delaying the update for Pansirone’s Limited Costume until September’s 1st update as we need additional time for the ultimate finishes for this Costume. We deeply apologize for not being able to release Pansirone’s Limited-Edition in-game Costume on time, and we promise to release this Costume with the best quality for our Raiders.
That’s everything for August’s 3rd Update Sneak Peek!
Please note that there may be changes during the development process, so please look out for the Patch Note for more details.