This is GM Gremory
We’re here to share with you the details of April’s 1st update!
For this GM Note main updates, improvements and additions will be made to the Guild content and Jumping Order Event will be added.
Make sure to check the details below to read more about the next update!
01) Improvements to Guild Content
– Improvements and new additions will be made to Guild content such as Guild Shop and Guild Conquest.
[Improvements to Guild Shop]
– Improvements will be made to the UI of the Guild Shop and items will be added.
[Improvements to Guild Conquest]
– Improvements to Guild Conquest Rewards
– Guild Conquest Status will be added
– Balance Adjustments to Guild Conquest Battles
:: The HP and clear bonus points of Lakreil/Tyrfas will be increased
:: Velkazar will not be defeated anymore
[Additions to Guild Content]
– Guild Roll Book/ Attendance
:: Daily/Consecutive Attendance Rewards and Daily/Weekly Attendance Rewards will be obtainable
[Server Guild Unity Event]
– Clear Guild Raid battles and fill up the gauge. By participating, you will be able to obtain ‘Velkazar Rune Ticket’, ‘Velkazar Artifact Ticket’ as Individual/Server Rewards.
[Estelle’s Special Order]
– Depending on the daily missions/attendance that you complete and Guild contents that you play, you will be able to obtain ‘Soulstone Fragment Ticket’, ‘Unique Weapon/Unique Treasure Ticket’, ‘Velkazar Artifact Piece’
[Estelle’s Jumping Order (Rerun)]
– Complete different kinds of missions such as daily/attendance missions, and obtain ‘Soulstone Ticket’, ‘Soulstone Fragment Ticket’, ‘Mystical Soul Fragment’ through this event.
※ If you have already completed the login mission before the update, please note that you will be able to complete this mission the next day.
03) End of Sale for some of the products in the Special Shop
– End of Sale : Until maintenance on April 6th (Tue)
– Details: End of sale due to product updates
※ After making improvements to these products, they will be available for sale after the maintenance on April 6th (Tue)
-If you play the game through an app player after the maintenance on April 6th (Tue), you will be moved automatically to the download page if you’re not using the app player version APK(x86).
※ You will not be able to play the game if you do not install the app player version APK(x86)
– The CS email address will be changed to [firstname.lastname@example.org] after the maintenance on April 6th (Tue).
※ Please send us your inquiry to the newly changed CS email address. Please note that you may not be able to receive a reply if you send us your inquiry to the previous email address.
That’s everything for April’s 1st Update Sneak Peek!
Please note that there may be changes during the development process, so please look out for the Patch Note for more details.