This is GM Gremory
We’re here to share with you the details of April’s 2nd update!
Balance Adjustments will be made to 2 Heroes and improvements will be made to the content rewards and system.
Please make sure to read the details below for more information.
※The screenshots in the GM Note have been taken in a Test Server.
– Please note that the contents you see may differ from what you see in the actual game.
01. Hero Balance Adjustments
– We will be adjusting the balance for the following 2 Heroes.
:: Shamilla / Cleo
※ Please note that the balance adjustments of the Heroes may be changed during the development process. Please check the upcoming Patch Notes for more updates.
Shamilla was designed to make outstanding performances in the Arena. However, we decided to make improvements to her, so that she can perform better in this content. Also, she will be improved in a way she can have her own strengths in the current Arena meta.
Cleo is able to deal with multiple enemies with her strong wide-area skill. This is one of the strong points which we will be strengthening, and we will also be improving her weak points in single battle mode, as she isn’t a good performer when it comes to battling with single opponents.
02. Improvements to Content Rewards & System
We will be improving the rewards and the system of several contents in the game.
– Accumulated Login Rewards
– Tower of Ordeals Rewards
– Lunch / Evening Rewards (Hot Time)
– Ether obtained through Soul Judgment
– League of Honor Season Rewards & Honor Medal Shop / Insignia of Honor Shop
– Hero’s Inn Rewards & Shop
:: The time for recruiting Heroes from the Hero’s Inn will be shortened
– The Entry Tickets of the Stockade Vault will be removed (Entries are limited to 2 times per Dungeon in a day)
[New Dungeon Addition]
– Piece of Memory: Episode – Shakmeh
※ Important Notes about the Contents (After maintenance on April 27th)
– Accumulated Login Rewards
:: Among the rewards obtained until the current accumulated login date, only some of the rewards that have been changed will be sent to your in-game Mailbox.
– League of Honor – Honor Medal Shop & Insignia of Honor Shop
:: The number of Purchase Limits will be reset.
– Stockade Vault
:: The number of Entry Limits per Dungeon will be reset.
:: When using the ‘Stockade Vault Keys’ in the [Inventory], you will be able to obtain the stage 6 rewards of all Dungeons.
:: The attribute for owning ‘NPC Nicky’ will be changed as shown below.
> [Increases the number of entries of all Dungeons in the Stockade Vault by 1]
03.Wedding Swimsuit Costumes (2nd)
– Lovely 8 ‘Wedding Swimsuit Costumes’ (2nd) for Heroes will be added.
:: Cain / Chase / Lilia / Jane / Sonia / Estelle / Talisha / Isolet
[Hero Illustration Sneak Peek – Lilia]
[Hero Signature Motions Sneak Peek – Estelle]
04. Special Dungeon – Juno’s Cooking Quest (Re-Run)
– Juno, the owner of the Hero’s Inn, is back again with a special dungeon for you!
– Through this event, you will be able to purchase items such as ‘Protection of the God King’, ‘Unique Treasure Ticket’, ‘Transcendence Attribute Point (5TP)’ from the Event Shop with the goods you have collected. You will also be able to purchase Event Artifacts such as ‘Juno’s Special Vitality Stew’, ‘Master Chef’s Recipe Book’ and ‘Juno’s Special Dessert’.
[Story Cutscenes Sneak Peek]
That’s everything for April’s 2nd Update Sneak Peek!
Please note that there may be changes during the development process, so please look out for the Patch Note for more details.