This is the KING’s RAID Studio
We’d like to thank all Raiders who have sent us their encouraging messages after we have posted our Developer’s Note on March.
Also, we’d like to thank Raiders who have sent us feedback about the improvements we should be making in the future. We promise we will be listening to all of the criticism and feedback in order to improve the game.
We are aware that we may not be able to satisfy all Raiders by providing all of the necessary information on the right timing, but we will try our best to communicate and deliver the process and the results as clear as possible.
We will be starting off this Developer’s Note with optimization issues in which most Raiders have reported as one of the main issues of the game.
As shown below, these are the issues that were reported the most by our Raiders:
1. Abnormal crashing issues or deck changing issues when playing the Eclipse content
2. Delaying issues in the Velkazar Guild Conquest content
3. Delaying issues in Event Dungeons and Monthly Orvel content
4. Delaying issues encountered in the reward results screen after completing Devourer Shakmeh and Technomagic Kingdom Raids contents
With the feedback of our Raiders and the analysis we have made in KING’s RAID Studio, we’re trying to identify the main cause of the issues and we’re planning to fix them as soon as possible.
We will be making sufficient preparations in order to announce the cause of the issues and the plans to fix them in our next Developer’s Notes.
In connection with this, we’re providing an APK to Raiders who play KING’s RAID on app players.
We highly recommend Raiders who use app players to use this APK for a smooth gameplay.
Please note that you will experience less delaying and crashing issues through this APK for app players.
Due to the lack of information regarding the installation of the APK, we will be providing an easy-to-follow installation guide.
As for our long-term plans, we are in the process of developing a Windows version of KING’s RAID, in which our Raiders will be able to enjoy the game on PC.
Main screen of KING’s RAID (Windows version)
※ Please note that this is the Korean version of the game
[List of Improvements]
1. Improvements to Guild content
Guild content is one of the most popular contents in the game in which Raiders can enjoy altogether.
However, the rewards, UI and the game rules were left unchanged for a long time.
Starting with the improvements of the Guild War last March, we’re planning to make improvements to Guild Shop UI, Guild Construction and rewards related to Guild content.
In addition, in order to help Raiders use the guild contents efficiently, we will be providing Guild related event missions with different kind of rewards.
2. Improvements to Old Rewards
Previously, we have made adjustments to the 28-Day Roll Book, but we understand it was not enough to satisfy all Raiders.
Many of our Raiders have provided us feedback to make improvements to Accumulated Login, Hot Time, Tower of Ordeal, list of items in the Hero’s Inn Shop, list of items for the Roulette of Fortune. In April, we’re planning to make big improvements to the rewards of the game.
We will strive to fulfill the expectations of our Raiders by constructing better rewards. We promise we will not only look from the point of view from our developers, but also consider the feedback and suggestions of our Raiders.
Besides the points we mentioned above, we are also reviewing and discussing important matters that were suggested previously by our Raiders.
[Communication with Raiders]
Currently, we’re sharing you updates from KING’s RAID through our Developer’s Notes and GM notes.
In order to communicate and share updates on a regular basis with our Raiders, we will be posting our Developer’s Notes & GM Notes as shown below.
– Developer’s Notes: Once a month. We will be discussing the future direction of our development, the process and results of the issues that are encountered.
– Update Sneak Peek: Twice a month, 1 week before the update maintenance
– Patch Note: Twice a month, updated on the day of the update maintenance
– GM Note (Costume): Once a month. We will be receiving votes for the most wanted Costumes from our Raiders through Surveys and these Costumes will be available for free
– GM Note (Developer’s Talk [Tentative Name]): Posted before/after the main updates. We will be introducing the development stories of the updates.
– GM Note (Behind the Development): Posted before/after the main updates. We will be introducing the behind-the-scenes of development stories that Raiders are curious about.
– Surveys for Improvements: Once for every quarter. We will be receiving feedback & suggestions from our Raiders, and will try to implement these as much as possible.
We have tried communicating with our Raiders through different channels, but we weren’t able to keep our promises on time. Due to this reason, we will be using this opportunity as a stepping stone to improve the parts we have missed. We will be making our best efforts to implement the feedback our our Raiders, and we promise we will be working hard to make improvements to KING’s RAID continuously.
We are aware that the pace of improvements made to the game might not satisfy all Raiders, but we will continue to strive for excellence in communication and growth of KING’s RAID.
As for our final words, we will be revealing some of the scenes of our final chapter. We hope you enjoy these short videos we have prepared for you! Please look forward to our final chapter of KING’s RAID.
KING’s RAID Studio