GM Viska at your service.
We are sorry to inform you that the update scheduled to be held on 1st Week of October has been delayed to 2nd Week of October.
Currently, this update is scheduled to be held in October 11(Tue), but the schedule may be subject to change, depending on the circumstances. We’ll try to finish the update within next week as soon as possible.
Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience caused by the sudden delay of the update. We will do our absolute best to provide better service.
Following languages are not supported from the next Update.
(Vietnamese language, Thai language)
Please install different language that you are more comfortable with.