This is GM Ophelia.
We found an issue regarding some Rune of Blasphemy equipment effects were being applied excessively. Please refer to the information below for the planned fix.
- Known Issues
- Rune of Blasphemy: Geb – An issue where DMG reflected is higher intended
- Rune of Blasphemy: Doh – An issue where summon meteor DMG dealt is higher than intended (Wizard/Priest) [Apocalpysion]
- Rune of Blasphemy: Doh – An issue where Shield and Recovery granted by chance on normal attack is higher than intended.
- Rune of Blasphemy: Oth – An issue where DMG added to the next normal attack is higher than intended.
- Planned Fix
- Rune of Blasphemy: In the case of Geb/Dou, additional effects were applied in the process of converting certain amounts of DMG taken/normal attacks, resulting in higher DMG than intended, which will be fixed to the correct DMG as stated on the item.
- Rune of Blasphemy: Oth –
Oth is working as intended in PvE environment. But Oth effects are being applied excessively with some heroes and deck compositions in PvP, and will be adjusted in PvP contents.In the process of fixing the issue, a problem was found which Heal and Lifesteal values recovered to the heroes could be applied excessively. The effect will be changed so that ‘Overheal’, which is heals applied beyond the hero’s maximum health, will no longer be applied and additional DMG on the next normal attack will be decreased. This will effectively cancel initially announced adjustment of the PvP content only.
- Rune of Blasphemy: Doh [Solenis] – We found an issue where Shield and Recovery granted by chance on normal attack is higher than intended. The Rune’s effect will be changed to effects based on ATK, not DMG.
- Recovery Notice
- After fixing the above issues, if Raiders wish to recover the materials in crafting Rune of Blasphemy, please submit a ticket through customer service.
- Recovery only includes affected items crafted before the issue is fixed. Affected Rune of Blasphemy will be retrieved and the materials used for the crafting will be returned.
We are currently fixing the above issues and doing everything in our power to finish as soon as possible, and we apologize for the inconvenience you experienced while playing the game.