– Some contents update has been delayed resulting in related note being deleted. Please check the related Notice (Link) for more details.
GM Ophelia at your service.
Here is the update list of March 3rd (Thu).
※ The screenshots in the Patch Note have been taken in the Test Server.
▶ Legend Costume
– Return of the Legendary Pirate Miruru’s Legend Costume will be released.
Miruru Return of the Legendary Pirate
– The Legend Costume can be purchased through the [Pre-order] system. During the Pre-order period, a total of 30,000 Legend Costumes will be sold across all servers.
– The initial purchase price of the Costume will be 20,000 Rubies. As the number of Pre-orders increases, the discount rate of the Costume will be increased as well. (Please note that once you purchase through the ‘Pre-order’ system, you will not be able to cancel your purchase)
– Pre-order Period: After Maintenance on March 3rd (Thu) ~ March 10th (Thu) 00:00 (UTC+0)
– Pre-order Product Distribution: March 10th (Thu) 10:00 (UTC+0)
※ Upon pre-ordering the Legend Costume, the extra amount of Rubies used (based on the final price discount) the pre-ordered Costume will be sent to your in-game Mailbox.
[Legend Costume Effects]
– Owning a Legend Costume reduces Stamina spent for Dispatch Battles by 2% (Can stack).
– Equipping a Legend Costume on a Hero changes the Hero’s skill effects, motions & voice.
– Starting a battle after equipping a Legend Costume will apply special effects on the Hero’s portrait.
– Equipping a Legend Costume on a Hero will change the Hero’s skill icons and skill descriptions according to the Hero’s concept.
※ You cannot change the weapon appearance & the hairstyle when wearing a Legend Costume .
※ Legend costumes will not be shown in [Purification Room], [Story Cutscene], and [Inn of Heroes].
▶ 2022 Winter Costume (2nd)
– 2 Costumes for 2022 Winter Costumes will be released.
– Owning the Costumes will increase the amount of EXP gained by 3%
:: Luna / Taily
▶ Costume Signature Motion
– 2nd Christmas Costume ~ 2nd Winter Costume Signature Motion will be added!
:: Nyx / Annette / Valance / Hilda / Reina / Luna / Taily
– Even with the same concept costume, each hero has a separate signature motion.
– Signature motion can be checked through [Dressing Room] and [See Motions].
– [Runehenge] Runes that can be equipped are classified for each slot (Doh/Laz/Geb/Ans/Oth).
– [Runehenge] Expansion costs 500 rubies and can be extended up to 6 pages.
– The [Bag] menu is aligned to the right, and the [Rune] tab is divided into [Normal Rune] and [Rune of Divine Punishment].
– All Runes equipped on the equipment are released and stored in the [Bag] > [Rune] tab.
– The Runes saved in the current [Guild War] defense team are also reset and need to be setup again.
– We will refund the rubies used on the equipment Rune page expansion after the maintenance through mail.
▶ Combat System Reform (1st)
[Deleted Solo time]
– The solo time of various skills possessed by heroes will be removed.
※ What is solo time?
– Solo time is a system that temporarily stops the target other than itself, and the screen goes black when a certain skill owned by a hero is used.
▶ Changed Pop-up Exposure Conditions
– Front pop-up/webview/community pop-up exposure conditions are changed.
– After completing the Chapter 6 Temple of the God King tutorial, front pop-up will be displayed for the first time when you reconnect.
– [2-1] After clearing the stage, it will be displayed for the first time when you reconnect.
– Changed so that the webview popup that is shown when accessing the game is no longer exposed.
▶ Portuguese/Spanish Service Discontinued
– Among the languages provided in the game, Portuguese and Spanish services will be discontinued.
▌Special Store Update
▶ New Package
– Packaged items are updated.
– Sales Period: After maintenance on March 3rd (Thu) ~ Before maintenance on March 15th (Thu)
– Sale period: March 3rd (Thur) 00:00 ~ March 31 (Thu) 23:59
▶ Extended Sales Period for Some Packages
– Sale period: ~ Before maintenance on April 19th (Thu)
▶ Corrected erroneous writing and abnormal game contents behavior
– Incorrect notation in the index story for Reina’s Unique Weapon ‘Lightning Flash’ has been fixed (English only)
– Fixed an issue where gold used in [Special Shop] was not being counted when performing the [Weekly Mission] > [Gold is Everything]
▶ League of Honor Main Season 17 & Challenge Raid Season Schedule Change
– The original date of League of Honor and Challenge Raid’s new season is supposed to start on March 14th, but during the maintenance, sudden death effect change, and the Challenge Raid Boss balance and earned points are being adjustment. After the maintenance on March 15th (Tue), the new season of the League of Honor and Challenge Raid will start.
– For details, please check the patch notes that will be posted when the test server is opened.
That’s it for the 1st update patch note of March.
Have fun with King’s Raid!